"CHEESUS- HOW CAN'T I BE SO LOUD?! IS BEEN YEARS SINCE I SAW YOU BLUSHED OR SHY!!" Taehyung stated excitedly but he squealed in suffering when he received a smack from Jimin on the head, giving the boy first warning to lower his voice. "Oops my bad, I guess Jimin is still the sassy boy I know..." Taehyung mumbled under his breath but luckily goes unheard for the other, or not sure the boy will be 7ft underground...

Taehyung is about to invite Jimin to join him for the family show but the moment he glanced at the boy, he already knows Jimin wanted to ask something but find a perfect moment to do so. "Ask me already," Taehyung stated as Jimin smiled sheepishly and sat on a two-seater couch, waiting for his best friend to sit there too. Taehyung got the hint as he walked towards him and sat right beside Jimin, patiently waiting for his question.

"W-why do you said I need to leave Mr. J-Jeon?" Jimin asked unsure if his question is proper enough because he didn't want to fight with Taehyung for the second time that day so he tries his best to stay calm. "Because... I'm afraid." Taehyung answered coldly, turning his gaze from Jimin to the cold tiles on the ground. "You're scared? Why?" Jimin raised a question because he couldn't pinpoint the latter bigger picture.

"Remember what happened years ago?" Taehyung asked while looking at Jimin with tears inside his eyes caused Jimin to froze at that but then realization hit him hard. "Hey... It's already past..." Jimin mumbled softly as he closed their space and hugged the crying boy. "Well... I don't want that to happen anymore Jimin... We both know it's my fault!! Because of me, you got raped by those assholes!!"

Jimin didn't say anything about it as he tighten his embrace around the boy, silently assuring him. Yes, part of the reason why Jimin got raped by not one, but TWO people at the same time is because of Taehyung. Well at least, that's what the boy always blamed himself for. But for Jimin, it has nothing to do with Taehyung... It's not like he's the one who raped Jimin- it's was a student and a teacher.

That's why Jimin tends to hate teachers in his school. If you wondered where are the student and the teacher, the answer is Jimin himself doesn't know. He didn't tell anyone about the rape except for his family and his best friend, Taehyung. He doesn't want anyone to know besides them because they'll stare at him in disgust but rumors spread fast either way...

Almost all the people in town, know that Jimin is a ravishment victim. His father Mr. Park reported to the police and tries everything to capture the one who did it but it becomes a problem when Jimin didn't say who it was even though he certainly recognize who assaulted him but then again, he didn't want to say the names because the mere reflection of him got raped by his teacher disgusted him the most.

Mr. Park used to work as a businessman but after what happened to his only son, he quit his job and ended up being the headmaster of Jimin high school so that he could make sure the boy was safe. "P-please Jimin... Leave Mr. Jeon... I'm scared..." Taehyung pleaded but Jimin still stick with his head.

"No Taehyung... Mr. Jeon is nothing like them... We have an intense session just now and the first thing he asked is my consent..." Jimin assured as Taehyung breath hitched by the news when he realized what his best friend meant to say. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He cursed out loud and broke the hug as he hold out his hand to grabbed Jimin's while scanning the boy's facial expressions.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! WE BOTH KNOW IT WILL CHANGE!! LOOK, the example is in front of our eyes Jimin!! Remember? Your boyfriend asked for your consent but you didn't give in and he ended up raped you with-" Taehyung stopped when he realized he couldn't say the next word and at the same time, the actualization hit him once again when he realized part of it, was his fault.

Jimin on the other hand, understand well what his best friend wanted to say. Taehyung was scared if Jungkook will end up treating Jimin the same way as his ex-boyfriend and their beloved teacher... However, Jimin didn't feel that kind of hesitate when he's with Jungkook. There's something inside him that assured, Jungkook will never do him the same way he treated back then.

Right...?

"No... It's okay Taehyung... I'm sure he is not like that... Trust me..." Jimin convinced his best friend as Taehyung calmed down but still, you could see the reluctance inside his eyes which goes noticed by the latter. "Okay... I believe you..." Taehyung mumbled, uncertain about his decision because somehow he's more traumatized than Jimin even though he's not the rape victim.

"But before that... One question." Taehyung said and Jimin looked at him but noticed the playful facial expression as the boy back away in response, somewhat already know what the question was. "Yah don't come closer!! I know that face of yours!!" Jimin warned but Taehyung already gave him his well-known smirk.

"Relax... Tell me... Does Mr. Jeon has a big dick?!" Taehyung blurted out while wiggling his eyebrows caused Jimin cheeks to redden as he turned his gazes away from the boy, suddenly remember how it feels to have Jungkook dick stuck up in his asshole... Oh, god knows how it feels...

"Ooo~ looked like someone is blushing... Tell me in detail!!" Taehyung declared as Jimin shook his head and ran away while Taehyung chased him from behind. "NO WAY IN HELL!!" Jimin yelled while giggling as he ran upstairs and stepped into Taehyung's room. Right before his best friend could pull him Jimin already slammed the door and locked it from inside as he received a loud bang from outside.

"YAH YOU'RE NOT BEING FAIR HERE!! TELL ME THE DETAILS!!"

"Are you crazy?! It's my sex life for fuck sake!!" Jimin exclaimed, expecting Taehyung will drop the topic but oh, that will never happen. "FINE!! AT LEAST, TELL ME... What size?" Taehyung asked from outside while smiling sheepishly as Jimin slapped his forehead, wondered why is he even friends with him. "This idiot..." Jimin cursed under his breath.

"ARE YOU DUMB?! HOW WOULD I KNOW THE SIZE?! DO I LOOKED LIKE A DICK ARCHITECT THAT NEEDED TO KNOW ITS LENGTH?!"Jimin sassed back as Taehyung sealed his lips for a moment and realized how dumb he is for asking such a question. "Wait!! I mean... Is it big or small?!" Taehyung asked once again as Jimin immediately blushed.

"B-BIG!!" Jimin answered truthfully as he feels his pants tighten by the image of him getting fuck by his teacher. "Fuck!!" He cursed under his breath when he glanced down, looking at his hard junior and silently hate the way Jungkook could still manhandle him even though the male was nowhere near. 

"Really?! THEN HOW CAN YOU WALK?!" Taehyung asked and Jimin realized the whole neighborhood can hear their conversation if they keep screaming at each other like this as he groaned and opened the locked door. Before Taehyung could process, whatever happens, he pulled the boy inside and cupped his mouth so that Taehyung couldn't let any words out again.

"Shut up!! The whole goddam neighborhood could hear us!!" Jimin whispered and waited for the other response as Taehyung nodded. After that, Jimin finally let him go as they sat on Taehyung's bed. "So... Tell me... Was it good?" Taehyung asked out of curiosity because, to be honest, he heard from several female teachers in their school said how good Jungkook will be in bed.

So rather than hearing their rumors, Taehyung is willing to ask the one who experienced it in real life.

"It was... One of the hell ride..." Jimin answered with lust clearly in his eyes, feeling his dick throbbing as he take a note to give his revenge to the male tomorrow. Well, it's not fair if he's the only one who got hard is it?

"EWW, WHY THE FUCK YOU GONNA BE YOU'RE SO HORNY JIMIN?!!"

____________________________________

Vote, comment, and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜