~Special 37~

This was requested by @itsyourana-senpai Hope you enjoy! And I hope your stories are doing great (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) hummed to herself as she walked through Tokyo. She decided to walk around since everyone had missions or wanting to train, so the demon girl opted out and decided to walk around.

As (Y/n) passed by buildings, she turned the corner and bumped into someone.

"Tsk." The person said.

"Hm." She hummed and bowed in apology, then looking up at the male.

The male was a tall muscular man with mid-length straight black hair that reaches to his ears. He has green eyes, and a sharp scar over the right side of his mouth just on the edge of his lips.

He was wearing a simple outfit consisting of a long sleeved shirt and matching pants with sandals. The most noticeable thing about him, was the curse that was wrapped around him.

The demon girl noticed that he looked similar to Fushiguro, making her hum.

"What. And what's with the muzzle?" He asked staring at the girl with cold eyes.

(Y/n) pouted not liking his personality as much, "Hm..." She hummed softly, and before she could walk away, her muzzle was sliced off.

"Oi. Speak."

The girl looked at the muzzle that fell to the floor, then at the male, "R-Rude..."

"You bore me." He said, before starting to walk away.

(Y/n) pouted before following the male like a lost puppy, only because he looked like Fushiguro.

The male sensed her presence and turned to look at her with a small scowl, "Stop following me."

The girl shook her head, "Look...Fushi...!"

"Fushiguro Toji." He introduced himself.

The girl's eyes sparkled and pointed at herself, "K-Kamado...(Y-Y/n)..."

'Kamado...? Isn't this the girl that was going to be married off to...What was their name again?' He thought before they were cut off by a tug at his sleeve, making him look at the girl, "What do you want."

"Go..." (Y/n) said, pointing at a store.

Toji shook his head and took back his hand, "No, leave me." He said as he walked away.

The demon girl pouted and kept following him, making the male scowl, but ignored her.

As they kept walking, a driver lost control of their car, and almost crash into (Y/n) but was pulled into Toji's chest.

"You're seriously an idiot for not paying attention." He mumbled.

The girl looked at him and had a happy aura, "Thank..." She said, smiling and pat his head but he grabbed her hand.

"Don't touch me. Come on." He said letting the girl go, grabbed her wrist and continued to walk, 'Great...I'm becoming soft for her...' He thought before looking at the girl then looking ahead, "Tsk."

(Y/n) was confused but continued to follow.

They then walked through the park.

"Alright. You go off and I go." He said, letting go of her and walking away.

(Y/n) grumbled quietly and followed, "Toji..." She said, sadly.

The male sighed and looked, and if he looked close enough, he could see droopy ears and a sad droopy tail, making his eyes slightly widen.

"What a pain in the ass..." He mumbled to himself, before turning his back to the girl, "Come on."

(Y/n) smiles and walks over to him, taking a hold of his hand and walking.

"I said don't touch me."

"Toji..."

"Just this once..." He said as they walked.

As they walked through the park, the male tried to remember who was going to marry the girl but couldn't remember their name and decided to ask, "Weren't you going to be married off to someone?"

The girl looked at him confused, not once has her parents told her that she was going to be marrying someone. All they said was...

"If you marry someone, marry the person you love, not the person that only wants you for your body, sweetie." Her mother said.

"That's why I married your mother! I love her for her, and she is the best woman to walk this Earth." Her father said, smiling and kissing his wife's temple, making the female smile.

'So she was never told or her parents decided to keep it a secret from her...' He shrugged it off as they continued their walk.

In the end, (Y/n) had fun walking with Toji, even if he was cold towards her. He grew a bit soft with her and bought her some mochi, then they went their separate ways.