~Special 13~

This was requested by @Soso-UwU hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) was walking around Tokyo in her toddler form, until she bumped into a tall, slim man with long black hair partially tied up behind his head while the rest drapes down his back. He was wearing a gold-colored garment over black robes. His attire is completed with white socks and sandals.

The male chuckled, "Oh? What's this?"

"Hm." The girl tilted her head and hummed, until she was picked up by the male.

"I'm Geto Suguru, and you will be coming with me."

"Hm!" (Y/n) hummed loudly, before growing to her normal stature, making the male let go of her, and she was about to run.

Her arm was grabbed at the last second and pulled into Suguru's chest, "Cutie-chan, I promise to buy you a new plushie. I just want to show you something."

The girl was unsure, but sighed in defeat and nodded.

"Good! Let's go!" He said dragging her.

-----

Meanwhile in Jujutsu Tech, chaos was happening.

Fushiguro was heading towards (Y/n)'s room but once he got there and waited for her to open her door. He got no answer, so he opened the door and looked around, only to see no trace of her, only her plushies.

"Dammit!" He mumbled and ran out, going towards the forest where the girl usually is.

Once he got there, he noticed that she wasn't there. 'Where did she go?!' He thought before taking his phone and calling someone.

"Hello?"

"Gojo-sensei. She's isn't here. (Y/n) is gone."

"............EH?! My (Y/n)-chan is missing?! She could've been kidnapped!" Gojo said in panic.

-----

Meanwhile with (Y/n). She was having the time of her life. Suguru bought the girl ice cream, plushies and anything else she asked for.

"Cutie-chan, let's go sit for a bit, I bet your tired from all the walking." The male said, smiling gently.

"Hm!" The girl hummed in protest wanting to go into another store, but then she felt her eyes growing heavy.

The male chuckled and led her to a bench, "Come on, sit." He put some of the bags, that he carried for her on the ground, sitting next to the girl.

(Y/n) laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep.

Suguru looked at the girl and smiled, before turned into a frown, feeling a familiar cursed energy. "Hello, Mahito."

"Geto!" The curse smiled but then noticed the girl, "It's the reincarnation! She is so cute! Why is there so many bags?"

"I bought her many things."

"So, you spoiled her with things."

"Yes. Now, leave before she wakes up and attacks you."

Mahito pouted before sighing, "Fine...But please bring back a new board game. That demon broke it."

"Fine, but this will be the last time I buy it."

"Hai, hai." Then he left.

Suguru, looked back at the sleeping girl, then pat her head.

-----

Back with the Jujutsu Tech guys, everyone was walking around Tokyo in split groups to cover more area.

Fushiguro and Yuji.

Nobara and Maki.

Inumaki and Panda.

Gojo and Junpei.

"Sensei, is she she really here?" Junpei asked.

"Hm...Yep! I feel her cursed energy. She should be around here." The white haired male said, smiling. "You can probably feel it too, but at a low amount since you just started training."

They then turned the corner and they saw their favorite demon, laying on the bench asleep, since Suguru sensed Gojo's cursed energy and left quickly.

Junpei ran to the girl, and crouched in front of her, "(Y/n)-chan..." Then looked down, "Eh? Did she shop for herself?"

"She couldn't have bought these...(Y/n)-chan doesn't carry a wallet with her. We are the ones to spoil her...Does she have a secret boyfriend?!" Gojo exclaimed.

(Y/n) groaned softly and woke up from the male's loud voice. She looked up and saw Junpei and Gojo, making her smile, "Hm!" She then got up and looked around confused, looking for Suguru.

She shrugged and looked at the males, "Hm."

Gojo smiled and hugged the girl, "(Y/n)-chan! You had us worried!"

"Yeah, everyone split into groups thinking you got kidnapped" Junpei said.

The girl looked at them with a sad look, "Hm..." She hummed sadly.

"It's okay! Don't be sad! Come on, let's go back!" The white haired male said wrapping an arm around her shoulder's and grabbing the bags with his other hand.

Junpei grabbed the girl's hand, while blushing softly.

"Junpei, please text the others that we found her and meet back at the school."

"Hai, sensei!" He said and grabbed his phone to text the others.

-Later-

The sun was setting and as the three got to the entrance of the school, (Y/n) was immediately tackled in a hug.

"(Y/n)-chan!!!!!" Yuji exclaimed.

Sukuna manifested on the male's cheek, "Why do you smell like another male, my queen. Other than those two and this brat."

Everything was quiet, and Panda immediately got out his phone.

Chaos soon came afterwards, and (Y/n) was confused about everything so she shrugged and left with her bags of stuff that Suguru bought her.