~Special 07~

This one was requested by @anime_extra17 Don't worry, you don't bother me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) was walking around with Yuji, holding hands basking in the feeling of the warm sun.

(A/n: Even though Yuji is already the sun.)

They saw everyone sitting together. They were having a picnic.

(Y/n) let go of the male's hand and ran, only to tackle Junpei in a hug, making both of them fall back.

"Wah! H-Hello (Y/n)-chan..." The male said softly and chuckling.

"Hm." The said girl hummed happily and patting his head.

'Too bright...' Everyone said covering their eyes as there was a bright light coming from the two teens.

Yuji smiled at them used to the brightness, 'Glad to know they got along.' He thought then sitting down by his sensei.

"Yuji, how's Sukuna doing?" Gojo asked him biting onto his Kikufuku.

"He hasn't really appeared much, and I'm glad. He was getting pretty annoying." The teen said grabbing a sandwich and biting into it, "Whenever I try to talk to him, he just doesn't answer."

"Hmm...That's pretty interesting! Considering he's a sadist and all." The teacher laughed.

(Y/n) poked Junpei's arm getting his attention, and pointed at her muzzle.

"You want it off, (Y/n)-chan?" He asked as the girl nodded. He then proceeded to take it off as the girl looked at him and smiled.

"Ju..." She said softly, making the male blush. She then looked at the small table that had food and was about to pick up a piece of mochi, but a hand holding onigiri was suddenly in front of her. "Hm?" She hummed confused and looked at the owner of the hand, and saw Inumaki.

"To..."

He smiled softly and handed the girl the food.

Meanwhile, in a certain someone's domain, they were getting jealous seeing males and females surrounding his queen. "I guess it's time to take over this brat's body and see my beautiful queen." He said smirking laying his chin against his palm.

Yuji smiled and before he could ask his sensei, his eyes widen and held his chest. "S-Sensei..." He said before the markings started appearing on his skin.

Gojo let out a surprised noise, making everyone look over before getting into a fighting stance, ready to fight the curse.

The teen's head leaned forward before a deep chuckle was heard, "Do you really think you could defeat me? That's pretty sad. I came here for one thing, and one thing only." The curse said before looking up as everyone glared. He looked at (Y/n) and smiled, "My queen!" He exclaimed before getting up and going over to hug the said girl.

"Eh? EH?!/ Bonito flakes!" Everyone said confused while Inumaki disagreed.

"I didn't think the King of Curses would like (Y/n)-chan...This is unfair! Sukuna return back and let Yuji come back!" Gojo said.

"No. I want to be with my queen. The brat can wait." The said curse said nuzzling the girl's hair and sighing in content, before pulling the girl into his lap.

The girl looked at the curse, then at the onigiri in her hand, then back at the curse, "Hm...Su..." She said softly looking at the curse, and putting the onigiri near his mouth, "Eat..."

Sukuna smiled softly with a barely noticeable blush, and took a bite of the snack in her hand, 'My wife feeding me...A dream come true...' He thought.

Everyone was glaring at the curse, but knew they couldn't do anything, minus Gojo as he is the strongest curse.

'He is a sadist with everyone but is soft with, (Y/n).' Fushiguro thought.

'If only I was strong to throw him off of, (Y/n)-chan! How dare he touch my precious girl!' Nobara thought angrily.

'Is it fine if we execute him?' Maki questioned in her head.

'Lucky...I wish (Y/n)-chan fed me...I gave her the onigiri after all.' Inumaki thought glaring at the curse, who had his arms wrapped around the girl and had a small smile.

Panda looked at everyone's expressions and covered his smile behind his hand, 'I love watching this whole drama happen.' He thought.

Gojo pouted, 'I hate watching this...Is he touching her small waist?! Wah!!' He thought crying in his head.

Junpei had a small frown, 'I don't want to see this anymore...'

Meanwhile, Yuji was trying to get his body back but Sukuna was resisting, trying to bask in the feeling of his queen in his arms.