~Special 06~

This was requested by @Todofake I'm glad you like the other one so think of it as a part 2 :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) was on the roof of a building, till she felt a presence behind her, making her turn and come face to face with Yuji.

"Hi, (Y/n)-chan!" He said with a smile, before sitting next to the girl and wrapping his arm around the girl's waist, making him blush, 'Wah! Her waist is so small and cute! I'm glad I know about this!' He thought as he had a flowery aura around him. He didn't get to bask in the feeling of her waist for long as the girl was soon gone from his grip.

"Huh?" He questioned before looking behind him and saw Gojo running with the girl in his grip, "SENSEI!!"

The white haired male could only laugh and looked down at (Y/n), who had dotted eyes and very confused. He then came to a stop and put the girl down. "Now I have you to myself, (Y/n)-chan!" He said happily and hugged the girl, wrapping his arms around her waist. 'So tiny...She is definitely girlfriend material...on second thought. Wifey material.' He thought happily.

As he was mumbling happily and making up scenarios in his head, it soon came to a stop as he soon noticed he was just hugging air, "Eh?! (Y/n)-chan?!" He said looking around frantically.

The said girl was once again kidnapped, but this time, by the Shikigami user himself, Fushiguro Megumi.

"Let's go hang out, (Y/n)." He said walking towards the entrance of the school, with the girl next to him. He put his hand on the girl's lower back and blushed slightly, 'Curse you, Itadori...how dare you keep this from me...' He thought cursing the pink haired male in his mind.

"Hm." The said girl hummed softly as she followed the male.

As they walked, someone was following them. It was the one and only, Inumaki Toge. The male glared at the black haired teen's hand that was holding the girl's waist.

"Bonito flakes." He mumbled softly to himself as watched them, before coming up with a plan.

How to kidnap (Y/n)-chan 101:

1) Wait for the male/female rival to leave.

2) Grab (Y/n)-chan's attention.

3) Leave with the girl before the male/female rival appears.

4) Live happily ever after.

Fushiguro got up from the bench, "I'll go buy you some sweets, (Y/n)." The walked away.

Inumaki smiled and went to the girl, "Kelp." He greeted her.

(Y/n) smiled and stood up to pat the male's head, making him smile even more, then her hand was grabbed by the male, and was led away.

"Hm." The girl hummed worriedly for Fushiguro.

"Tuna tuna." He said pointing at a store that had plushies, making the girl's eyes sparkle.

With Fushiguro, he came back and groaned, "She's gone...Itadori must've came and got her. I didn't get to hold her waist for long..." He mumbled to himself, walking towards the school.

Back with Inumaki and (Y/n). The male lead her to the plushies that looked like onigiri.

The girl picked one of the plushies up as the speech user wrapped his arms around her from behind and laid his head on top of hers.

"Hm." (Y/n) hummed as softly and hugged the onigiri plushie, making the male smile softly.

'Her waist...it's so cute.' He thought nuzzling her hair.

The girl grabbed a sushi plushie and looked at the male with a hopeful gaze.

Inumaki smiled and nodded, "Salmon." He pulled back and led the girl towards the register, having an arm wrapped around her waist.

After he paid, he gave the plushies to the girl as she hugged them happily.

As they walked back towards the school, they saw everyone at the entrance.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Toge with (Y/n)." Maki said with her hands on her hips and glaring at the male's hand, that was resting on the girl's small waist.

The said male had on a smirk but was hidden by his high collar.

"Senpai! I was looking for (Y/n)-chan! I had bought more clothes for her!" Nobara exclaimed angrily.

Fushiguro had a frown, "So you were the one that took her."

"Eh?! But you took her from me, Megumi!" Gojo said pointing at the teen.

"But sensei! You took (Y/n)-chan from me!" Yuji exclaimed then his eyes widen, "You guys found out about her waist, didn't you?!"

"Yeah/Salmon." They all replied in agreement, before they all glared at one another.

(Y/n) looked at them with dotted eyes and tilted her head. She shrugged and left with her plushies in hand, heading towards her room, while everyone fought against each other for the demon girl, and Panda recording the whole thing in the background.