~Special 04~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) was walking aimlessly around the school until a voice was heard behind her.

"(Y/n)-chan!"

She looked back and saw her teacher, running at her with his arms outstretched. Before he could hug her, she moved to the side and he fell to the ground.

"Oof!" He then sat up and pouted at her, "(Y/n)-chan! Let me hug you!" He said before the said girl went up to him and hugged him. Gojo squealed and hugged the girl, wrapping his arms round her waist before...

Gojo.exe has stopped working. Reboot system?

[Yes] or [no]

Rebooting....

His face bloomed red, 'Her waist is tiny...Does anyone else know about this secret?! I hope not! Wha! I love her even more!' He thought as the background was pink and had flowers floating around him.

(Y/n) looked at him with dotted eyes and tilted her head confusingly, before humming softly to get his attention but he was muttering to himself with a blush.

She shrugged and got out his grip, then walked away leaving her dysfunctional teacher.

The petite girl continued to walk, until she spotted her favorite second-years, "Hm!" She hummed excitedly, before running towards them.

Panda turned around and smiled, "Hello, (Y/n)-chan."

"Kelp." Inumaki said patting her head.

Maki smiled slightly and nodded in acknowledgement, "(Y/n)."

"Are you bored?" The bear asked her, which she nodded. "Well, we were about to go train, but if you want, you can stay with Toge, since he will be staying out keeping score."

(Y/n) smiled and nodded, "Hm!"

"Salmon."

Once at the field, Inumaki and (Y/n) sat down next to each other, as Panda and Maki walked towards the middle of the field to train.

As they trained, the bear threw Maki's weapon to the side, close to the demon girl, making Inumaki tug the girl towards him by the waist.

Inumaki.exe has stopped working. Reboot system?

[Yes] or [no]

Rebooting....

The teen started to blush profusely, and looked down at the girl's waist then at his hand.

'H-Her...waist...' He thought.

"Oi! Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Maki said, before she noticed the male, who had a red face, before sighing and grabbing the girl's hand and pulling her towards her. "You need to go lay down, Toge. You look like you're about to faint." She said and put her hand on (Y/n)'s waist.

Maki.exe has stopped working. Reboot system?

[Yes] or [no]

Rebooting....

The green haired girl blushed, 'Is this what Toge was blushing about...? She...I...' She thought the best she could as her mind was jumbled up.

Panda giggled like a school girl since he knew about the crush they both had on the small girl. He then went towards the girl and brought her out Maki's grip. "I think training is over for today. You should head back, (Y/n)-chan. I'll come by and give you more panda shaped bread." He said happily.

The girl hummed happily and turned around, then started walking back to her room as the sun was lowering.

Panda looked at the other two and grinned, "I'm guessing you found out about the waist."