~Special 11~

This was requested by @MaryMagallon8 hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Some of the the guys from Kyoto came by as they wanted to torture some of the ones from Tokyo. Well, more like Mai. The rest would talk normally.

Toudou kept chasing (Y/n) and Yuji, while yelling, "(Y/n)-chan!!!!! Brother!!!!"

"Get away from us, Toudou! We still appreciated your help at the event!" The pink haired male said, as the girl managed to escape from the male and hide.

(Y/n) hid behind a tree and sighed in relief, before walking around. As she walked around, she crashed into someone, making her look up. It was her sensei, Gojo.

"(Y/n)-chan! Would you like to go to karaoke with us?"

"Hm?" The said girl hummed confused.

The male chuckled, "It's where you sing."

(Y/n)'s eyes lit up and nodded, "Hm!"

"Good! Come to the entrance in a bit alright?" Then he left.

The girl hummed softly and headed towards the entrance. As she was walking, she kicked a small rock, until she heard being called out.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Nobara's voice called out to her.

The said girl walked over to her and hummed happily, "Hm!"

"I hope you're ready to fall in love with my voice, because the song I'm going to pick out is going to be dedicated to you!"

"Hm."

-Later-

As the Kyoto and Tokyo schools arrived to the karaoke place. Gojo led them to one of the rooms.

"Now, who shall go first?" He asked.

Toudou, Yuji, Nobara, and Miwa raised their hands.

"Me? Alright!" The white haired male said grabbing the mic and picking a song while the others groaned, minus (Y/n), who was playing with Inumaki's hair, as he was dragged here by Panda.

He leaned into the girl's touch and closed his eyes.

Gojo was singing a song dedicated to (Y/n), but soon he got annoyed that the girl wasn't paying attention. He pouted and sang the rest of the song.

Once done, he handed the mic to (Y/n), "How about you try, (Y/n)-chan?"

"Eh? But sensei...She speaks in broken sentences remember?" Yuji reminded the male.

Gojo removed the muzzle and smiled, "It wouldn't hurt to try, right? So go up there and try your best (Y/n)-chan!"

The said girl got up and walked to the small stage, picking a random song.

As the girl started singing, everyone was in shock as her voice sounded so strong and beautiful. Even the ones from Kyoto, who weren't as interested in her were shocked.

Since the room was a bit dark, the only light coming from the small stage, lighting up the demon girl, with a beautiful glow as she sung. Gojo had bought glow sticks earlier, and gave them to everyone.

Yuji was waving the glow stick with a huge smile on his face, along with some others.

(Y/n) closed her eyes and swayed gently, holding the mic with two hands.

Toudou smirked, "She is amazing." He mumbled.

Fushiguro had a small blush on his cheeks, 'I didn't think her singing would be this amazing...' He thought.

Nobara was fangirling and recording along with Panda.

Maki had a small smile as she listened to the petite girl.

Inumaki had a small blush along with a small smile, as he waved the glow stick.

In Sukuna's domain, he was tapping his foot and smiling gently at the sound of his queen's amazing voice.

Kamo, who had his eyes closed as always, opened them in surprise. Ever since he found out that she protected him and Inumaki at the event, while they were unconscious, he grew more curious of her. "She's a reincarnation", that was all that was said to him, but when he found out what she actually looked like, he felt his heart skipped a beat.

Mechamaru was surprised but it didn't obviously show as he was just a robotic puppet. Miwa on the other hand was fangirling in her head, while waving the glow stick.

Mai's scowling face turned into a surprised one when she heard it. 'How can someone, who barely talks, have a voice that powerful?' She thought to herself.

Momo's eyes were wide, 'She's very cute...better than that Kugisaki girl.' She thought.

Finally, Gojo was waving a ton of glow sticks like he was at a concert, and thinking what to buy the girl for a lifetime.

Once the song had finished, everyone clapped as some yelled out how great she was.

Yuji hugged the girl, "Wah! (Y/n)-chan! You had such a beautiful voice! You should sing more often!"

"Thank..." The demon girl said softly, smiling, before setting down the mic and went to sit down by Inumaki again. The male smiled at the girl and pat her head, making her lean into his touch.

The night continued on with everyone at least singing a song, except for Inumaki, who ended up sleeping in the girl's arms with his head laying on (Y/n)'s shoulder.