~Special 32~

This was requested by @JanineAbando Hope you enjoy! Love how I became senpai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) was with the first-years as they had a mission today. Though, as they were heading towards the area of the abandoned building, the three minus the demon girl noticed a lot of males in the area staring at the ignorant girl.

The three glared at them.

Once they got to the abandoned building, they entered. Nobara looked at (Y/n) and grabbed her hand, leading her towards the stairs.

"I'll go with (Y/n)-chan. You two find the curse down here."

"Eh?! Kugisaki you can't just take (Y/n)-chan!" Yuji exclaimed, but was too late as they were both now gone.

Fushiguro scowled slightly, "Come on Itadori, the faster we get done exorcising this curse, the faster we get back." He said walking towards one of the doors and opening.

The pink haired male sighed and nodded, following his friend.

As Nobara and the demon girl went upstairs, they heard a noise coming from behind them, making them look back.

(Y/n) extended her arm and set the small curses on fire.

"Nice, (Y/n)-chan!" Nobara said, smiling before pulling out nails and hitting them with her hammer towards the other curses that were around.

"Hm." The said girl hummed, exorcising more curses.

After they had got rid of them, they went back downstairs, only for (Y/n) to be met with a familiar black haired male.

"Let's go, (Y/n)." Fushiguro said, grabbing her hand and walking out the building.

As the four got out the building after exorcising the curses, they started walking down the street before (Y/n)'s forearm was grabbed, making them stop.

"Hey, how about you ditch these guys and come with us?" One of the male's said.

"She's pretty cute. I call dibs!"

"No! I saw her first!"

"Hm..." The girl hummed, tugging her arm from them, but her other arm was grabbed.

"I don't think one of them is her boyfriend or girlfriend." The male mumbled to himself before looking at the trio, "Hope you don't mind us taking your friend here." He said smiling.

(Y/n) made a disgusted face, smelling the alcohol radiating off of them.

(A/n: Yes, you know the disgusted face I'm talking about...Tanjiro.)

Nobara had a tick mark on her forehead, "Oi! Let go of her!" She said putting her hand around the male's wrist, putting pressure on it.

Fushiguro grabbed the other male's wrist, "We don't want things to get ugly, right?"

Yuji smiled "innocently" at them, "So, why don't you let go of her or else there will be consequences."

Sukuna manifested on the male's cheek, since he noticed that they were super drunk, so he knew that they won't remember him, "Oi, you dumbasses. Don't touch my queen, otherwise I'll come out and rip you to shreds." He said sadistically.

At this point some of the drunk males were terrified, but others stood their ground.

The black haired male sighed, "Time to do this the hard way..." He said before twisting the male's arm and knocking him unconscious with one single punch.

Nobara smirked, "Glad that we can play." She said kicking one of them off their feet, making them fall, as she stomped on their face, "And stay asleep you useless man."

Yuji watched the males scurry off and headed towards (Y/n), "Are you okay, (Y/n)-chan? You aren't hurt, are you?"

"Hm." (Y/n) hummed, smiling and patting his head.

The orange haired girl scrunched her nose, "He rubbed his scent on her. Let's get you to a bath, (Y/n)-chan." She said grabbing her hand.

Fushiguro pat the girl's head, "Glad you're okay." He said softly.

"Hm." She hummed, patting his head, before grabbing his hand with her other unoccupied one, making him blush softly.

Yuji smiled, "Let's go!" He exclaimed as he began to walk.

The others followed after him.

Nobara looked at the demon girl, "Don't worry, (Y/n)-chan. I have scented soaps that you will like! Then afterwards we can spend the whole night eating snacks!"

"Kugisaki! You can't just steal her!"

Fushiguro looked at her from the corner of his eyes, "Let her hang out with whoever she wants."

(Y/n), who didn't know what was happening, just looked at them with dotted eyes.