~Special 08~

This one was requested by @Celester26  and thank you for liking my book (◕ᴗ◕✿)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

-Taisho Era-

The Kamaboko squad were on a mission, but settled down in a small area to rest, before they got to their mission.

Zenitsu and Inosuke were both arguing as usual, but a small portal opened up underneath Nezuko's box, taking her. Tanjiro yelled out making the other two stop and look, only to see their friend jump into the portal.

"T-T-Tanjiro!!! Nezuko-chan!!!" Zenitsu yelled out.

"Gonpachiro! Monuko!" Inosuke yelled out, saying their names wrong.

-Present time-

Yuji was walking around before seeing a confused burgundy haired male with a box on his back.

"Excuse me? Are you lost?"

The male looked at the pink haired teen, "Uhm...What year is it?"

"Hm? It's 2018."

Tanjiro paused for a few minutes before screaming in shock, "It's not the Taisho Era?!"

"No." Yuji said before smiling, "I could bring you to my sensei! He will know what to do! I'm Itadori Yuji! Nice to meet you!"

"Kamado Tanjiro." Then pointed at the box, "I have my sister in here, her name is Kamado Nezuko."

"...Kamado...I have a friend with that last name! I'm sure you'll meet her soon. Follow me!" He said as they soon began walking to the school.

------

"Gojo-sensei!!! We have company!"

The male looked up from his phone and smiled, "Wah! It's Kamado Tanjiro! I'm guessing your sister is in the box!"

"Uh, yes...How do you know us?"

"There are many books on you and the demons. Pretty interesting. We also have a small little demon, she is the sweetest. She should be here any minute."

Just as Gojo finished, the door opened and came in (Y/n).

Tanjiro looked at the girl in shock, she was like an exact replica of Nezuko. What surprised his the most was that the girl was walking in daylight.

Gojo walked up to the windows and closed them, so it was dark in the room. "You can let out your sister."

The burgundy teen nodded and placed the box down, "Nezuko, you can come out, it's dark in the room."

The box slowly opened and a small girl, who looked similar to (Y/n) appeared. Nezuko got out and stood up growing into her normal form.

(Y/n) eyes widen slowly and went to the girl, "Hm."

Nezuko looked at the girl and smiled, "Hm."

Tanjiro smiled softly and looked at the other two males, "If I may ask...How is she able to walk in the sun"

"Demons evolved over time...only a few are in the world, but (Y/n) here was able to get rid of the ones that were around here. She's more of a reincarnation of your sister. (Y/n) acts similar to her but has her own charm." Gojo said looking at the two females along with Yuji, who were sitting in front of each other and tilting their heads slightly.

" Gojo said looking at the two females along with Yuji, who were sitting in front of each other and tilting their heads slightly

"I see...Is there a way to get my sister and I back? I can't leave Inosuke and Zenitsu." Tanjiro said.

"Hmm...Well how did you two appear?"

"Well, a hole opened up beneath Nezuko's box and took her, so I jumped in trying to get her back, but we ended up here in a nearby forest."

"Then I guess we find another hole! Let's go everyone!"

The other three looked at the two, but then Yuji got up, "Alright!" He said excitedly.

Both girls stood up and happily hummed simultaneously.

Gojo went to look out the window and noticed that the sun had set, "Well, it seems Nezuko will be able to be out as the sun has just set."

Nezuko hummed as (Y/n) held her hand.

They all soon walked out and headed towards the forest that was near the school. As they near a clearing in the middle, they noticed a small opening.

"Guess we found it!" Gojo said.

Tanjiro turned to the three and bowed, "Thank you for helping us find our way back."

Yuji smiled, "It would be cool if you come back but with your friends! I would love to meet them."

(Y/n) went up to Tanjiro and hugged him, "Hm."

The teen smiled and hugged back, "Glad to know you're happy, (Y/n)-chan..."

The girl pulled back and went to hug Nezuko, "Hm."

Nezuko smiled and hugged her back, "Hm."

The burgundy male chuckled, "Come on, Nezuko! We have to get back!" He said heading towards the portal.

The said girl pulled back and ran towards her brother, not before they both looked back and waved at the sorcerers and jumping in, as the portal closed.

"Wah! I never thought I would see a girl so similar as (Y/n)-chan! They looked like twins!" Yuji exclaimed.

"Hm!" The girl hummed.

"Yeah. I'm glad we got to meet them. Now, let's go since we do have a mission tomorrow...Well, you four." Gojo said as he turned and started walking.

"Oh come on!"

-Taisho Era-

Zenitsu had tears streaming down his face as he hugged Tanjiro, "Tanjiro!!!!!!!" Then hugged the box that had the girl, "Nezuko-chan!!!!!!!"

Inosuke didn't show it but he was worried for his two friends, so the only way he can get rid of this feeling was by...head-butting the male.

"Ack!"

"Inosuke! Don't do that to him!"