~Special 20~

This was requested by @-MAEHARASWH0RE Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) was woken up from her afternoon nap, by Gojo, who told her that they had a mission, got up reluctantly.

Once she was out her door, Yuji came up to her.

"I'm guessing Gojo-sensei woke you up. Climb on my back, I'll carry you, (Y/n)-chan." He said smiling at her before turning around, as the girl hummed softly and got in his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and closing her eyes.

The pink haired male smiled softly and walked towards the entrance, where he sees Nobara, Fushiguro, and Gojo.

"Aw, she fell asleep." The orange haired girl said cooing at the sleeping girl.

"I should've let her sleep for a few more minutes..." Their teacher said chuckling and rubbed the sleeping girl's head, making her lean into his hand.

Fushiguro smiled softly before looking at the white haired male, "Let's go, the sooner we get back the sooner she can sleep more."

"Right!" He said starting to walk.

-----

They have arrived at their destination, at an abandoned building where a second-grade curse was.

(Y/n) had woken up and was now walking beside Fushiguro, holding in his hand, as they went inside.

"Hm..." The girl said sensing the curse, but couldn't pinpoint them, so she kept her guard up. That is until the curse appeared from the wall beside them, and shot cursed energy that was headed at the black haired male, "Hm!" She hummed, pushing the male out the way and taking the hit, as suddenly smoke appeared.

"(Y/n)-chan!/(Y/n)!" They all yelled out her name.

Yuji got rid of the curse and headed towards the girl, waving the smoke away before being met with a baby (Y/n).

"(Y-Y/n)-chan...?" He asked, making the said baby look at him and smile, as her clothes shrunk with her but her muzzle didn't, so it was around her neck.

"Ah..!" She said, gurgling happily.

Gojo smiled and squealed, "Oh! She is so cute as a baby!" He said picking the small child into his arms, poking his finger gently against her cheek, but (Y/n) grabbed his finger and bit it. "Aw, she's trying to bite me! But her teeth aren't there luckily." He said chuckling.

Fushiguro looked at the male, "We need to take her to Ieiri-san."

"Hm? Ah, right! Sorry, I'm distracted by the cuteness."

Nobara was squealing and rubbing the girl's head, "Wah! She had this much hair when she was a baby? Amazing..."

The girl looked at her and squealed happily.

------

"She should be back to her original state by tomorrow." Ieiri said looking at the baby that was asleep.

Gojo picked up (Y/n) and smiled, "Well, I guess we shall spoil her rotten even more!" Then left, leaving the female to shake her head and sigh.

As the male walked he saw, the second and first years together.

"The suddenly, (Y/n)-chan is a baby!" Yuji said.

"Talking about the mission, hm?" The white haired male said smiling.

Panda, looked at the baby in his hands and gasped, "(Y/n)-chan really did turn into a baby."

"You think I would lie?!"

Inumaki's eyes widen and went up to the sleeping girl, then pat her head.

"Hm?" (Y/n) hummed softly. She yawned cutely and looked at the people in front of her. She looked at Inumaki and gurgled happily.

"........."

Everything was quiet till Panda scooped her up in his hands and spun her around as she squealed happily, "Ah! You're so cute! I wish we could keep you like this!" He said rubbing his cheek against hers.

"Salmon."

"Hey! Don't spin her too much, Panda!" Maki said.

The bear came to a stop, "Sorry..." He said laughing softly and looked down at the girl, who looked at Junpei.

(Y/n) made grabby hands at him, making him smile softly and grabbed her, holding her in his arms as she looked up at him. She raised her small hands and squished his cheeks.

Nobara took a picture, "(Y/n)-chan is so cute! Wish we could keep her like this..." She said, pouting as the rest nodded.

For the rest of the day, they played with her, fed her sweets but then got scolded by Yaga, and ended up being taken by him. He took her to his office that was filled with all the plushies he created and made then come to life to take care of her, as he worked on paperwork.

The following day, (Y/n) woke up in her, and was back to her normal stature, "Hm." She hummed softly, and looked around, only to see many more plushies, but half of them were from Yaga and the rest must've been from the others. She smiled and laid back down, and fell asleep again.