~Special 24~

This was requested by @Red_Jacket2402 Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) and the others were walking around Tokyo, looking around. They had no missions for the day.

As she held onto Junpei's hand, which was making everyone jealous except Panda, who was enjoying this, as she looked around, she heard music. It sounded familiar to her since she always watches dance, food or fashion videos with her.

"Hm..." She hummed softly, letting go of the male's hand and heading towards the sound of the music. No one noticed her leaving, too busy looking at things.

As (Y/n) got closer, she noticed a large circle of people crowding some people dancing, making her eyes sparkle.

She then felt someone tug her hand, and noticed a dancer had gone up to her and dragged her towards the dance floor. She smiled and followed them, looking at them as they showed her some dance moves, and the demon girl picking up on them quickly.

With the others, they were looking around, before Junpei looked at where the girl used to be.

"Eh?! (Y/n)-chan?!"

This caught the attention of the others.

"Where did she go?! Weren't you holding her hand, Junpei?" Yuji asked him.

"I was but she must've slipped her hand from mine, while I wasn't looking...I'm sorry!" He said, as his eyes grew slightly teary.

Gojo pat his head, "It's okay. Let's just head back where we came from and see if we see her somewhere."

Nobara pouted, "And I had found a cute necklace for her, we could've been matching."

"The sooner we find her, the sooner you can buy the necklace." Fushiguro said before starting to walk.

Inumaki was worried for the girl but knew she could hold herself up.

Panda pouted holding a plushie, "I wanted to buy her a plushie..."

Maki sighed, "Let's just go find her."

They all retraced their steps and heard the music, making them check it out.

Once they got there, the went up to the front and noticed a familiar muzzled girl there dancing.

"Wah! I didn't know (Y/n)-chan could dance this amazing!" Yuji exclaimed.

Panda got out his phone and recorded.

Nobara smiled, "We do watch a lot of dance videos, whenever we hang out. I guess it makes sense why she started to like dance." She said.

The pink haired male looked at her, "Send me some! I want to learn some of them! Junpei! Fushiguro! You're joining!"

"No/I-I'll try my best." They both replied at the same time.

They spent a few minutes watching, before Gojo had to call the girl.

"(Y/n)-chan! Time to go!"

The said girl smiled and ran towards them, being careful not to bump into the dancers and bowing to the one who taught her some of the dance.

"Come back any time! You were great out there, pretty-chan." They said, making the others pretty jealous of the nickname they gave her.

"Hm!" (Y/n) hummed happily, nodding, then looking at the others.

Fushiguro tugged the girl's hand, "Come on, we still want to look around."

"Hm."

"(Y/n)-chan! I bet your tired so let's get you something to drink." Nobara said.

The said girl nodded, before being startled when an onigiri is in front of her.

"Tuna." Inumaki said, as the girl grabbed it from his hand, smiling at him.

"(Y/n)-chan! Let's learn some dances together!" Yuji said, as the girl nodded with sparkling eyes.

"(Y/n)-chan. I got you this bracelet..." Junpei said softly, giving her the small jewelry, making the girl him and pat his head, smiling at him as he blushed.

In the end, (Y/n) was spoiled once again, and got a new haori that was mismatched, that looked like a certain water pillar's.