~Special 34~

This was requested by @weeb_friend Hope you enjoy! Never done some angst before but I'll try my best!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Gojo has told his students, Nanami and the Kyoto school to keep an eye out for (Y/n), as she has been missing for the past week now. They were scared that someone got to you, or worse, the higher-ups managed to kill you, but the white haired male knew better.

The second-years started training harder as the first-years were out looking for you in the streets of Tokyo.

Nanami would walk around neighborhoods looking for the girl.

Gojo sighed as he finished the call with Toudou, "No sign of her anywhere...Where could you be (Y/n)?"

What they didn't know or think of looking was old her home, that was still abandoned, overgrown with nature. If you looked closer at the floor and the walls, you could still see the dried up blood that has been there for years now.

(Y/n) walked around her home, sleeping in her parents room, stare at the wall with a blank stare. She had lost the shine in her eyes as they became dull.

She got up from the floor as she walked around her home, looking at the remaining items that reminded her of her once happy family. The demon girl came to a halt when she noticed one picture that she doesn't remember. It looked to her birthday, a younger version of Yuji was there along with her and her parents, who were smiling at the camera, (Y/n) had a closed eyed smile.

Her head started to ache as she clutched her head, "Hm..." She hummed softly, but the pain grew unbearable to the point she fell to her knees.

(Y/n) closed her eyes and opened them only to be met with the cold dead eyes of her parents, making her back away with a terrified look on her face, until her back hit the wall. She looked to the side when she heard the door open.

"Get rid of the bodies and find the girl. She needs to be taken care of." The male said.

She couldn't quite make them out as they were shrouded in darkness, making them look like a walking shadow, the only thing noticeable were their eyes that read "Upper Moon" then a number.

"Oh! Can I be the one to get rid of her! It would be fun to see her scared face!" A different male said.

"No, you can't! She is a girl!" A third one said.

The first male sighed, "Just get rid of the bodies, and find the girl."

"Fine/Hai~!" They said at the same time before heading towards the two dead adults.

Everything soon disappeared and the demon girl was the only one left in the house now, as tears were streaming down her face. She grabbed her muzzle and ripped it from her face starting to make things go in flames.

She was starting to lose control.

From the school, Yuji remembered the abandoned house and told the rest.

Gojo smiled, "Of course! Great thinking Yuji!" He said as they began walking towards the house.

As they walked towards the house, the male stopped, "Hold on...(Y/n) is losing control." He said running towards the house that was getting destroyed. "Stay there! I'll handle her!"

"What?! No! I'm going with sensei!" Yuji exclaimed, following.

Fushiguro sighed, "That idiot...She is basically a special-grade..."

Nobara looked at the house, "I wonder what caused her to do this."

As the two ran in, they suddenly had to dodge as fire came their way.

"(Y/n)-chan! It's me! Yuji!"

"And Gojo!"

The girl looked at them and growled, sending more fire towards them.

Gojo appeared behind her about to knock her out but stopped when Yuji started humming a lullaby.

(A/n: And no it's not Isabella's Lullaby.)

(Y/n) stopped in her tracks and looked at Yuji, as he continued to hum and walking cautiously to the girl.

She started to calm down and fell into his arms, asleep.

Gojo smiled, "So, all it takes is a lullaby to calm her down..."

"Yeah. Her mother would sing it to us in order for us to fall asleep. Whenever her mother saw her growing upset, she would hum the lullaby, making her worries wash away. Hopefully, we get to know what made her this angry." He said as he picked her up, walking out the house.

"Is she okay?" Nobara asked.

"Yeah, she probably won't want to be bothered for the next week." Yuji said to them, looking down at the sleeping girl sadly.

Fushiguro stared at the girl with a sad look, "Let's go."

What the pink haired male was true. (Y/n) did stay in her room for a week, only to come out and search for Yuji to make him sing the lullaby, which he gladly did. Once the week was over, her eyes regained the sparkle and started to be around everyone, making them happy and spoil her with things so she doesn't have to be sad anymore.