~Special 18~

This was requested by @TojiFushigurosbitch Hope you enjoy! And thank you for loving my story! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Nobara sighed looking at the corset she got. Then she smirked, '(Y/n)-chan...' She thought running out her door.

(Y/n) was in her room, arranging her plushies so they didn't fall on the floor, as she placed her last one on her shelf, her door bursts open, making the plushies on the shelf fall.

"Hm!" She hummed angrily pouting, and look at the culprit, only to see the orange haired girl, who had an apologetic look.

"Sorry, (Y/n)-chan! But I want you to wear this!" She said pulling out the corset from behind her.

The demon girl looked at it in confusion since it had many strings.

"You wear it around your torso and it shows off your waist! I would wear it but...I would like it on you better! You may fell out of breath at first but you will get use to it." She said smiling while the (h/c) haired girl started to walk backwards, before jumping into her pile of plushies and hiding.

"(Y/n)-chan! Come on!" Nobara said grabbing the girl's leg that was poking out and leading her to the bathroom.

"Hm!" She hummed in protest before she was in the bathroom with the corset next to her. She sighed and put on the corset over the outfit she had on that day.

She came out wearing a (f/c) corset over her white shirt and black skirt/shorts that had chains on it. The corset showed off her small waist and Nobara was dead on the floor as blood flowed out her nose.

She suddenly lifted her head scaring the demon girl, "I need to show you off, (Y/n)-chan! But I need to make sure that no boys get near you! They can look but not touch the waist!" Nobara said getting up quickly and dragging the girl, who just wanted to arrange her plushies, out the door.

As the orange haired female dragged the other girl, they saw Gojo annoying Fushiguro, while Yuji was laughing and making jokes.

"Oh, boys! Look what I put (Y/n)-chan in!"

The males looked at her then at the petite girl next to her, before their eyes went straight to the girl's corset, making their faces turn red and blood slowly leak out their noses.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan...You look so h—I mean pretty!" Yuji exclaimed.

Fushiguro could only nod, not trusting his voice.

"She's mine! No one takes her from me!" Sukuna said manifesting on Yuji's cheek, "But I do have to say, you look stunning, my queen."

Gojo tried to run at the girl but was blocked by Nobara standing in front of the girl with her arms outstretched.

"No one touches the sacred waist! Only I can!" She said.

"Eh?! Nobara, please! Look how amazing (Y/n)-chan looks!" The white haired male said pointing at the girl behind her.

"Nope! Only I can hug her!"

Suddenly, the male disappeared and reappeared behind the muzzled girl, picking her up.

"(Y/n)-chan! Your waist looks so cute and small!" He said rubbing his cheek against the girl's, as she had dotted eyes and taking the affection she was receiving.

"Hm." The girl hummed.

"Sensei! Let her go!" Nobara exclaimed getting out her hammer to attack him.

He put (Y/n) down and pat her head before escaping, while the orange haired girl hugged her.

"Let's go, (Y/n)-chan! Let's go see our senpais." She said pulling back and holding her hand.

"Hm!" The said girl hummed happily wanting to see them. Then they were off to see them, as they left two teenage males, who fainted on the floor in a pool of their own blood that oozed from their nose.

As the two girls arrived, they saw the second-years training.

"Senpais!"

They all paused to look, seeing Nobara waving her hand while holding the demon girl's hand with her other. Once they got a good look at what she was wearing, Maki and Inumaki blushed, while Panda giggled at their flustered faces.

"Look what I made (Y/n)-chan wear! Isn't she looking stylish?" Nobara asked happily.

"Hm!" (Y/n) hummed happily, going to hug Panda.

"Hello (Y/n)-chan." The bear said hugging the girl back, "I'll give you some macarons later."

"Hm!" The girl hummed with sparkling eyes before going to Inumaki and patting his head, but she noticed he wouldn't look at her, making her confused.

"K-Kelp." He said, greeting her softly.

"Hm."(Y/n) hummed before trying to look at his eyes but he would avoid.

When she appeared and Inumaki saw her waist in the corset made him want to think his life choices. That is, until a certain green haired female spoke up, saving him.

"You look nice, (Y/n)-chan." Maki said with a blush on her face.

"Hm." The said girl hummed, smiling softly at her, making the female blush more.

In the end, (Y/n) killed her simps with her corset that showed off her small waist. Yuji sent a picture of her to Toudou, and the Tokyo school think they heard him screaming, but they aren't too sure.