~Special 12~

This was requested by @Todofake. Hi again (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*Hope you don't mind the slight crossover!

 Hi again (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*Hope you don't mind the slight crossover!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Today was unfortunately a horrible day for (Y/n), as she was lost in Tokyo. She ended up in Nakameguro, where the cherry blossoms were blooming.

She was amazed my the pink flowers that were around gently falling around her.

Meanwhile at Jujutsu Tech.

"(Y/N)-CHAN?! AHHH!!! SHE'S GONE!!!!" Yuji exclaimed and ran to find Gojo and tell him the news.

Back with out favorite demon girl. She accidentally bumped into someone and hummed softly and bowed as an apology.

"I-It's okay!" A teen male's voice said.

(Y/n) looked up and saw a tuff of orange hair.

The teen looked at the girl and blushed even more, "C-Cute..." He mumbled out before he slapped his hands against his mouth.

(Y/n) smiled and pat his head, before being startled by another voice.

"Boke Hinata Boke! Why did you run off?! Senpai is looking for you!" A male with black hair and blue eyes said. He had a black track suit on, like the orange haired male. The male then looked at the girl, "I'm sorry he bothered you, but we have to go now."

"Hm." The girl hummed softly.

'A muzzle...?' Both thought, now getting a clear view of her face. Before the girl could walk away, she looked around before sighing softly, and looking at the teens.

"Hm." She hummed making a sign for their phone.

"Kageyama, I think she needs the phone." The orange haired teen said.

"R-Right!" Kageyama said handing the girl his phone.

The girl smiled before taking out a piece of paper that had Yuji's number, in case if she one day got lost, and dialed the number.

"Hello?" Yuji's voice could be heard.

"Hm."

"(Y/n)-chan!!!!! Where are you?! Are you hurt?! Wah!!!!" The teen exclaimed, before his phone was taken from his hand and another male voice was heard.

"Are you still in Tokyo? Please tell me you are!" Gojo's voice said.

"Hm." The girl hummed.

The other two male's standing in front of her were confused on how she could communicate, before (Y/n) handed the male his phone back, mentioning him to talk.

"Hello?" Kageyama said.

"Hi! This is (Y/n)-chan's sensei speaking! I just wanted to know where she is and all. I need you to stay with her because she is known for walking off randomly, so please keep watch of her."

"Ah, well, we are in Nakameguro, but I was trying to find my teammate. We really need to go back to our team, we have a game soon in Shibuya, in the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium."

"I see...Well, take her with you, I will try to get there as fast as I can."

"A-Alright."

"See you then!" Then the line went dead.

"What did they say, Kageyama?" Hinata said.

The said male looked at his phone before looking at his teammate, "We have to take her with us. He said that we will see them there."

"Okay." He then looked at the girl and smiled, "Come on! You get to come with us! By the way, I'm Hinata Shoyo!"

"Kageyama Tobio."

"Hm." The girl hummed before taking out the small paper and flipping it only to reveal her name on it.

"Kamado (Y/n)...Wah! That's a pretty name, Kamado-chan!" Hinata said.

The girl tilted her head slightly, and they both noticed.

"Do like going by (Y/n)?"

"Hm." The girl said, nodding.

"Well, let's go before we get scolded." Kageyama said starting to walk, as the other two followed.

-----

Meanwhile, back at Jujutsu Tech, chaos was happening.

"Gojo-sensei! Let's go!" Yuji said about to head out but then stopped, "Where are we going?"

"We are going to Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium in Shibuya!" The sensei said, "Now let's go before someone else steals her!" He then started walking towards the train stop, as everyone followed.

"Who did you even speak with?" Fushiguro asked.

"He had a male's voice. He said he was finding his teammate, who I'm guessing found (Y/n)-chan. They have a game soon so they must be volleyball players!" He said, catching everyone's attention at the male part.

"Bonito flakes." Inumaki said.

The black haired male nodded, "I agree with senpai."

As everyone got a ticked for the train, they got in and sat down.

-----

Back with (Y/n), she almost got tackled by two males, but luckily, she dodged.

"Kageyama! Hinata! You guys brought a goddess to us! A goddess!" A male with a shaved head said, crying, along with a male that had black hair but a small part that was blond.

"I'm sorry, senpai!" Kageyama said bowing to a male that had short black hair, "She got lost and she called her teacher and they will soon come and get her."

"It's fine, Kageyama." The male said before turning to the muzzled girl, who was looking around with her back to them, "Hello, I'm Sawamura Daichi, the captain of the Karasuno volleyball team."

The girl looked at him, and everyone in the team noticed she had a muzzle.

"Her name is Kamado (Y/n), but likes going by (Y/n)!" Hinata said, smiling.

Before Daichi could speak up, the girl was suddenly tackled from behind, making the team surprised.

"(Y/n)-chan!!!! I was—I mean we were so worried!" Yuji said.

Fushiguro sighed, "Itadori, you're crushing her."

The male looked down at the girl only to see her eyes as swirls, "I'm sorry, (Y/n)-chan!"

The said female shook her head gently and looked at him, then pat his head, "Hm!" She hummed happily.

Daichi smiled, "Glad you found each other. We must leave now to go warm up. Hope to see you one day, (Y/n)." He said holding his hand out for a handshake.

The girl looked at the male, then at his hand, then back at him, before patting his head. She was then pulled back by a set of arms.

"I'm sorry! She has a habit of doing that to everyone!" Nobara said, before turning to the petite girl, "Now, let's go. I found a cute outfit for you! We can even pass by some boba!"

"Hm!"

Gojo smiled at the captain, "I guess we will stay a bit to watch you guys. You did help find her so we shall watch your game."

"Ah, there's no need."

"Too late! Let's go watch from the stands, everyone!"

In the end, they watch Karasuno play and (Y/n) was cheering for them with happy hums.