~Special 35~

This was requested by @Lexa0945 Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Today was one of the worst days for (Y/n). She was woken up by something hitting her sliding door in her room multiple times in the middle of the night. She would always checked to see, since it was quite loud.

The demon girl would find nothing, go lay in bed about to fall asleep before the noise started again, making her irritated.

The next morning, she was walking around the school.

"(Y/n)-chan!" She turned ant saw Yuji, smiling at her as he ran towards her.

The said girl only looked at him before walking away.

'She ignored me?' He thought, before he noticed the eye bags under her eyes when she turned, 'Ah...She didn't get enough sleep.'

Once he was about to speak to the girl, he noticed that she was gone.

"Eh?! (Y/n)-chan?!" He exclaimed looking around.

(Y/n) on the other hand was walking, grumbling softly, till she felt a and on her head, making her look at the owner of the hand.

"Kelp." Inumaki said, waving his other hand.

The girl stared at him before continuing her walk.

For the first time ever, he wanted to speak up normally but decided against it.

(Y/n) went into the forest and sat down on the grass, looking at the small lake that was in the middle. She closed her eyes and felt sleep creeping up on her, but it was once again interrupted by rustling, making her turn only to see Gojo.

"(Y/n)-chan! I found you!" He smiled walking up to her, "I wanted to know if—" He was then cut off by the girl getting up and walking away. "She is so moody today..." He mumbled with a slight frown.

The demon girl walked, trying to find a peaceful place to sleep, but was once again stopped by Nobara and Maki.

"(Y/n)-chan! Let's go shopping today! I'm bringing Maki-san with us!" The orange haired girl said, smiling.

"I'm only coming along because I need new shoes." The other girl spoke up.

(Y/n) only stared at them before continuing her walk.

"Eh? She usually agrees to come along..."

"Maybe she has other things to do, Nobara."

"Yeah..."

(Y/n) was looking at the ground before she crashed into someone's chest.

"(Y/n), be careful." A familiar voice said, as she looked up and saw Fushiguro.

He noticed her eye bags and frowned, "Did you get enough sleep last night?" He asked worriedly, but was ignored, "(Y/n)..." He called out, but she just walked away.

As the girl walked, she started swaying slightly, the sleep getting to her. Anyone walking would just think she was doing her normal everyday thing, but if they looked at her face, then they would've been worried.

"(Y/n)-chan? Itadori-kun told me that you ignored him." The male in front of her said, making look and see Junpei. He did notice her eye bags and gave her a worried look, "(Y/n)-chan, you should go back to your room and sleep! I don't want you to suddenly collapse from exhaustion!" He exclaimed worriedly.

(Y/n) only stared at him with an irritated look, not wanting to deal with anymore people, so she continued on with her walk, trying her best to find a quiet and peaceful place to sleep.

"(Y/n)-chan?"

The said girl looked, only to see Panda.

The bear smiled softly before spreading his arms, "Come here."

The girl was about to ignore him, but remembered that Panda looked like a giant plushie and would be soft to cuddle. She walked up to him, falling into his arms.

Panda chuckled and looked down at the girl, noticing her soft breathing, concluding that she fell asleep, "Guess she needed some rest." He said before picking her up and putting her on top of his belly as he laid down on the grass.

(Y/n) hummed softly in her sleep, grabbing onto his fur gently and rubbing her cheek against his belly.

The bear chuckled and pat her head, before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

The first and second-years were worried for the demon girl and decided to look for her, only to find her sleeping on top of the bear's belly.

Yuji smiled, "So, she did needed some sleep."

Fushiguro nodded, "I notice the eye bags under her eyes."

Inumaki smiled and sat next to Panda, laying his head close to the girl's.

"I agree with Toge." Maki said sitting by the bear and closing her eyes.

Everyone decided to the same and slowly one by one they started to fall asleep.

~Bonus~

Few hours passed, and (Y/n) woke up from her nap, refreshed.

She lifted her head and looked around, then noticed that everyone had surrounded the bear and her. She hummed softly, smiling seeing her friends asleep.

The girl laid her head back down and fell asleep once more.