~Special 30~

This was requested by @XxPBxX123 Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) walked around Tokyo, trying to find a sweet store. She really had to blame Gojo for getting her into sweets.

As she walked, she passed by a store, making her look and saw a painting a of woman. The demon girl looked through her memories and hummed gently.

The painting was of Lady Tamayo.

She walked into the small shop, and was met with a familiar demon.

"Hello and wel—Oh, it's you."

"Hm." (Y/n) hummed hugging the male, making him rigid and blush.

"L-Let go of me!" He said, struggling to get out the girl's grip before she finally let go of him, making him jump back from her, "I-Idiot! Don't just do that out of nowhere!"

"Hm!" The demon girl hummed, pouting.

Yushiro sighed and closed his small shop, dragging the girl with him, "Come on. Let's just go walk around the city." He said.

As they walked around, the male took glances at the girl, 'She looks so much like that guy's sister...I'm guessing she is a reincarnation.' He thought before his thoughts got cut off by the girl tugging on his sleeve. "What is it?"

The girl pointed at a sweet store that she was trying to find earlier.

"You want to go in there?"

"Hm!" She hummed, nodding happily, before walking towards the shop as the male followed.

As they walked in, he couldn't help but stare at her every few minutes, 'Even if I don't have Lady Tamayo here...She would've at least been happy that I got together with someone...But there is no one out there like her...' He thought as he looked at the demon girl, 'Though, she can be a pain, she is still beautiful...' He then felt heat rush to his face, 'Eh?! No! Stop!'

"Hm." (Y/n) hummed out, startling the male and looking at her, before she put her hand on his forehead, "Hm." She hummed worriedly, as she felt his forehead slightly warm.

Yushiro pushed her hand away gently, "I-I'm fine, don't worry about me. Just been out in the warmth for a bit." He said, looking to the side, "Have you picked out what you wanted?"

"Hm!" The girl hummed out happily, showing him her small basket of sweets.

The male nodded, "Come on, I can pay for them." He said about to grab the basket before the girl pulled the basket towards her body and shook her head, "Eh? You don't want me to pay for them?"

"Hm." She hummed, nodding, heading towards the cash register, as the demon male followed.

"Oi! Let the man pay!" He said, but the girl ignored him.

Before (Y/n) could take out her money, the male had already put the money down, making the female slightly angry.

"Hm!"

"I'm not letting you waste your money, now come on, we have more to see." He said, grabbing the bag and heading out the door as she followed.

"Wah! What a cute couple!" The cashier said, squealing as the demons left the store.

The female pouted at Yushiro, as he ignored her hums of protest and pouting, trying to pay him back.

"It's fine. I already have enough money. Worry about yourself."

"Hm!" (Y/n) hummed in protest.

The male sighed, "Fine. You can pay me back by just staying here by me for the whole day." He said, blushing.

The girl stared at him before smiling at him, "Hm." She hummed, nodding, then hugging him.

"Oi! What did I say about hugging me?!" He exclaimed, making her let go and hold his hand as they continued to walk.

As they continued their journey around Tokyo. They would stop to look inside the small shops or look at the stands that sold small items.

As they passed one stand, Yushiro's eyes caught something.

He bought it and went up to the girl, who was looking at different trinkets at a different stand.

"Hey...Have this..." He mumbled out, holding out the small hair pin for her...

The girl hummed softly, before turning around, pointing to her hair

Yushiro understood and fixed her hair before putting in the pin he got her, "There."

(Y/n) turned around and there were a few strands of her hair hanging loose around the sides of her face, but the demon male didn't care since she looked even more beautiful like that.

In the end, when they went their separate ways, Yushiro took out a clear canvas and started to paint.

Once finished after a few days, it was a painting of Kamado (Y/n).