~Special 03~

-3rd POV-

It was the middle of the night and (Y/n) was sleeping peacefully...till thunder decided to startle her awake.

The girl let out a pout and turned over on her side before closing her eyes and let sleep take her away, but the thunder kept going. She sat up and looked out the sliding door seeing the rain fall gently against the glass. She then got up and let out a soft hum before leaving her room.

(Y/n) walked to the room next to hers and opened it gently. Inside the room, she saw Yuji hugging his pillow with his arms and one leg slung over it and drooling slightly. She went over to him and poked him gently, which woke him up.

He blinked a few times before looking up at the female and smiling softly, "Hey...(Y/n)-chan...Couldn't sleep?" He said as his voice was raspy and slightly deeper.

The said girl hummed gently, before jumping slightly as thunder sounded out. The pink haired teen smiled again and pulled her into his bed, cuddling her, then running his hand through her hair.

"Sleep...I'll be here..." He said softly.

"Hm..." (Y/n) hummed before sleep consumed her along with the male.

Suddenly a voice sounded out.

"Hello, my queen." A deep voice said.

(Y/n) opened her eyes and was met with Sukuna, The King of Curses. She looked around and saw that she was in his Domain.

He walked up to her and smiled, "Haven't seen you in a while..." He said taking her hand, "I would also like to apologize for what I did when that annoying curse tried to transform you, my queen. I wanted to see the full potential of this brat."

The girl whined softly when he called Yuji a "Brat."

It made the curse chuckle before bringing her close to him, making the female eyes widen. "Even if we meet like this, it's fine, but know that if something happens to you in the future...I won't hesitate to kill them. Human, curse or demon, I won't let them harm you."

"Hm." The girl hummed looking up at him with a slight glare.

"What? Don't want me to? Well too bad." He said smirking, "They are corrupted after all. I'll even kill the demon king himself."

The girl's eyes widen.

"What? Cat got your tongue? Ha!" He laughed and let go of the girl before walking towards his throne. "It's only a matter of time before he sends more demons or he comes himself at night."

(Y/n) followed behind him, but stopped once he turned around.

"But remember this, my queen. You're mine and no one else's." He said before everything went dark.

The girl opened her eyes and tried to sit up. Key word: Tried.

She looked to the side and saw Yuji's face, which was close to hers. Then looked down and saw that she became the pillow he decided to hug in his sleep. Luckily, he didn't drool on the girl.

She smiled gently and closed her eyes, before sleep consumed her once more.

~2 hours later~

Yuji woke up and looked down to see the demon girl wrapped in his arms, and her face buried in his chest.

His face slowly became tinted with pink, before smiling, 'Can't wait to marry you, (Y/n)-chan...and I hope it happens before that day...' He thought to himself looking at the sleeping girl with love in his eyes.

The male then nuzzled his face into her hair and closed his eyes, 'I'll protect you just like protected me.' Then sleep started getting to him, 'At least we don't have a mission today...I love you, (Y/n)-chan...' He thought before falling asleep once more, as the sun started to radiate into the room and shine down on the two peacefully sleeping teens.