~Special 19~

This was requested by someone who wants to remain anonymous (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧* Back to chapter 21 we go! (Baseball chapter/episode.) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

'Hello! Useless Miwa here! Even though I call myself useless, I don't actually think I'm actually that bad.' Miwa thought with a baseball uniform on and stretching, 'But while everyone was risking their lives fighting during the special-grade cursed spirit's attack, I was fast asleep, and now I feel ashamed. Also, who broke my sword? Was it Mai's older sister? Between all that, we thought the exchange event was canceled, but after taking a day off, we're now...' She walked up with a bat in hand ready to swing.

"Play ball!" Gojo yelled out behind Yuji, who was the catcher, and Maki as the pitcher.

'...playing baseball.'

--------

Miwa Kasumi Second Base
The mango she was letting ripen in the refrigerator is gone.

Maki then threw the ball and the blue haired female hit it, making the ball fly up.

"Fly ball!" Utahime said standing from her seat.

Momo then started running.

"Nishimiya, don't run yet!"

Inumkai caught then ball then threw it to Panda.

"Out!" Gojo yelled out.

"Huh? Why?" Momo stopped to look.

"If you don't know the rules, then say so!"

"I know them! When the ball's hit, I run!"

Nishimiya Momo Outfielder
Baseball experience: 2L

Kamo then walks up still bandaged.

"A sacrifice fly?!"

"What's that, some new form of torture?!"

"You're just plain stupid!"

Kamo Noritoshi Third batter
Practicing cursive. I can write my own name now. Interested in (Y/n) Kamado.

Itadori Yuji Catcher
First impression of iekei ramen: "I poop a lot the next day." Also self-proclaimed husband of Kamado (Y/n).

"I heard you and Kamado fended off a special-grade." The bandaged male said.

"Huh? Oh, yeah...Thanks to Toudou and Gojo-sensei. Don't you need a helmet?" Yuji said looking at him.

"Itadori, why are you both jujutsu sorcerers?"

"At first, it just kinda happened. But I'm a lonely guy, even though (Y/n)-chan and I have each other. I want to save lots of people and have lots of them watching over me when I die. As for (Y/n)-chan, she loves helping people and making new friends. Even though she is a demon, she ignores the fact she is one and still acts like a human. She is still a person with emotions after all." Yuji said gently smiling at the girl, who was playing with the demon dog.