~Special 09~

This was requested by @ruby_jane9 Hope you enjoy! Very wholesome and sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) was walking around the park with [...] as they didn't have anything to do. That is until the girl felt a tug on her kimono, making her look down and saw a child...

-Itadori Yuji-

The girl looked down and the small girl looked up at her.

"Mommy! Daddy! I found you!" She said smiling.

Yuji looked closer at the small girl and his eyes widen, when he noticed the girl's smile resembled his. Had the same button nose as (Y/n) and her hair was (h/c) going down to pink at the bottom. Her eyes resembling his, but her face structure was of his long time crush.

(Y/n) kept looking at the girl, and hummed gently, "Hm."

"Mommy! You promised to take me to get ice cream." The girl pouted.

The demon girl smiled and took the girl up into her arms, and led her towards the nearest ice cream shop to buy her daughter an ice cream.

Yuji couldn't help but stare with his eyes getting glossy, before running up and taking their future daughter from the girl's arms, "We will beat you to the shop, (Y/n)-chan!" He said before running, while the small girl laughed in glee, and (Y/n) smiled and ran to catch up.

'I get to marry you in the future, (Y/n)-chan...'

-Fushiguro Megumi-

"Mommy...I'm sleepy..." The small boy said.

(Y/n) picked up the boy, and lulled him to sleep, while Fushiguro noticed that the boy had the girl's lips and eyes, before he closed them, but had his hair and face structure.

'Is this my future with, (Y/n)? If so...I want to make it a reality...I want to be the best father for him.' He thought as he softly pat the sleeping kid's head, as they leaned into his hand, 'Just like her.' He chuckled.

The girl looked at him and smiled, "Hm."

The black haired male blushed slightly and smiled softly, "Let's go, he needs to lay down." He said grabbing the boy from her arms and holding her hand as they walked.

-Gojo Satoru-

"Mom! Dad won't let me go play by the small field of flowers!" The little girl said, while another, but a boy tugged on the taller male's pants.

"Dad! Mom won't let me play by the small stream!"

'T-Twins?! I'm going to have twins with (Y/n)-chan in the future?!' Gojo thought as the girl, looked like an exact replica of you and the boy looked an exact replica of him. The only thing different was the hair, that was (h/c) going white at the ends.