~Special 27~

This was requested by @JasminGurung Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) was walking around the school with Yuji, she did sense something was off, but choose to ignored it.

"(Y/n)-chan!" A male voice said, making the two turn around, only to see Gojo running towards them.

"Hm!" The said girl hummed, waving her hand.

Yuji laughed, "Hey sensei! Is something wrong?"

"No, just wanted to greet you before I head off to a mission."

"Oh! Is it a cool mission?" He asked excitedly.

"Of course it is!" Gojo said smiling, "But I did want to see you guys before I head out since it will take a bit."

"I see..."

"Hm..." (Y/n) hummed sadly, before looking up when she felt his hand on her head, giving her a headpat.

"Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it. Then we could go out for some snack, okay?"

"Hm!" She hummed, nodding.

Before he could walk away, someone yelled out.

"Stop!"

The three turned and saw Inumaki with his collar down, stopping someone that was midair about to slice (Y/n) with their sword.

The male looked up and saw that he had many scars around his body, "Why do you have a demon with you?! Can't you see they are dangerous?!" He yelled out.

Gojo grinned, "You look like Shinazugawa Sanemi, from the Taisho Era! Are you a reincarnation of him?"

"Tch. As if I'll answer you." He got up and pointed his sword at the girl, "Let me get rid of the demon. They don't deserve to live."

Yuji went in front of the girl, "No! (Y/n)-chan has never done anything bad! She hasn't even eaten a single human! She is innocent!"

The scarred male jumped over Yuji, grabbing a hold of the demon girl and stabbing her.

"(Y/n)-chan!!!!!/(Y/n)!!!!" They others yelled out to the girl, who grunted in pain.

"Let her go!" Yuji exclaimed.

"Can't you see this is a man eating demon?! They will just one day betray you! I'll show you!" He let go of the girl and sliced his arm, letting blood seep out his wound.

(Y/n) looked at his arm as drool fell down her chin, watching the blood drip down his arm.

"(Y/n)-chan! I know you are still human in there!" Fushiguro said.

From the corner of her eyes she looked at the before looking at the male in front of her.

She clenched her fists before looking away from him, making him confused.

Gojo laughed, wrapping his arm around the male's shoulder, "Well, now you know she won't eat a human! (Y/n)-chan is a very trustworthy demon. Plus, if she were to die, who knows what would've happen to you. We care about her too much, that we hate seeing her hurt."

"Salmon." Inumaki said agreeing, as his collar was now covering his lower half of his face.

Panda nodded as the others did too. That is until the scarred male was head-butted by Yuji.

"Ack!" The male said spitting out as blood came out his nose.

"Yuji!"

"Hm!"

The pink haired male was held back by Gojo.

"Calm down! I think you have done enough."

"No! Let me head-butt him! He deserves it after stabbing her and making her go through that!" The teen said.

Nobara smirked, "I think he should get another head-butt!"

"See? So let me do it, sensei! He should know to respect (Y/n)-chan!"

Gojo chuckled and shook his head, "No. Now, come on we need to check on, (Y/n)."

The scarred male looked at them, while wiping his nose, only to smear more blood, "Tch. Whatever." He said before sheathing the sword and walking out.

Everyone looked at the girl once he was out of sight.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Nobara exclaimed, hugging the girl, "Do you need us to take you to, Ieiri-san?!"

"Hm." The said girl hummed, shaking her head.

"Eh? Did you heal yourself?" Maki asked her, making her nod.

Panda smiled, "Well, I bet your tired from healing. So let's go! You also have to change since your kimono is now ruined and bloodied."

"Hm..." (Y/n) hummed softly.

"(Y/n)-chan! I'm glad you're okay! If I see that guy again, I'll fight him and head-butt him!" Yuji exclaimed, making the girl smile and rubbed his forehead gently, where there was a red mark from the head-butt.

After that, (Y/n) went off to her room and change, then laid down in her bed, sleeping soon after.

The pink haired male came in and saw her asleep, making him gently smile, before laying down next to her and holding her close to his chest.

"I'll always protect you, (Y/n)-chan..." He said quietly, as he fell sleep.