"I can't recognized all this food and what even is this?", you commented coolly after picking up the menu.

"That's the point", Jay agreed, smiling a little when you glanced up at him over the top of the menu, "I was so convinced that you'd runaway once you realized I brought you to a place like this"

"So was I", you muttered, straightening up to meet his gaze head on. It wasn't as if you had been in the wrong.

"I don't see no reason why we can't be civil to each other for tonight for once", he suggested, making you questioned if this was really Park Jay.

For the rest of the night, you only smiled once at the approaching waiter who promptly took your orders. As you take a sip of your water during the meal, you eyed Jay critically.

He certainly wasn't the playboy you were used to at this dinner. His jaw had clenched a little, as he noticed your gaze on him and his eyes were striking when it looked up to yours.

But it makes you wonder why he still had no steady girlfriend. Was he really a playboy like they said?

"Why did you have to touch my things in order to get met on a date?", you blurted out the obvious.

"I think it's time we try -"

"Don't finish that sentence", you interrupted him with a hand, "You did a mistake to me today, one that I will never forget"

Jay started to protest, "Look, I'm sorry.."

"Look, Jay, you have already kiss me like the third time for today. Of course, I wouldn't forget it", you stated coldly with a roll of your eyes, "It's just make sense for me to be upset and frankly, I'm not willing to start something with someone like you"

You definitely weren't willing to do it. To fall head over heels with a guy who just can play with your heart and then just throw it after?

Because that was how boys done it over and over - breaking a girl's heart was just a game for them.

Jay leaned over the table, voice lowering slightly as he spoke earnestly, "Don't you see that I was trying to remove that reputation of mine for you? I have not been asking out girls outside the academy since we met you"

"Jay, you will not changed my mind", you stated firmly.

His brows creased, "Do you really not see it? Or are you not willing to see it?", he asked.

The food arrived, sparing you from answering his question.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

The whole ride home with Jay is tense. He tried to pull you in a conversation or to ask if you enjoyed the dinner with him, but the answer did not come until he brought you up to the door of your dorm.

"I enjoyed the food", you admitted then opens the door.

"See you in class tommorow, babe", Jay whispers and then smiles before walking off.

You can only smile at his back and closes the door, turning around to look for Heeseung. There he was in the couch, sleeping down with this Jungwon sharing it and they were both playing a game in the screen.

After turning off the game and going inside your room, you quickly get ready for bed by changing your clothes and brushing your teeth. You feel really tired due to taking a walk with Jay down a beach before suggesting to get home.

It was a bit weird to hear from him how the academy is sometimes too suffocating sometimes with all the boys's faces to see everyday.

That's why he said you were a refreshing addition in their section.

If only he was not so bold in his advances, you will be attracted and he would be so distracting in your job.

Well, with that thought in your mind, you pulled the blanket over your body and immediately fall asleep.

Although it wasn't for long when a loud slam of the door wakes you up and you sit up in your bed, ready to shout at Heeseung to keep it down from the living room.

You just didn't imagine for Jake to stumble in your room, accidentally falling over to your retrieved shoes on the way to Heeseung's bed.

"Jake, this isn't your dorm room", you went onto remind him as he stood up again, going for the edge of your bed instead.

"I forgive you", he said through the dark, "I forgive you for going out with Jay and choosing him over me tonight. I forgive you for being an idiot", he smiles, falling head first in your bed.

"Hey, that's my bed", you complained and walked up to him, hoping he'll get off without force.

"I know", he mumbles, then moves up and gets under your blanket.

"No, go to Heeseung's bed, not here", you command, but he ignores you, acting like he doesn't hear a word you say.

"If I was your boyfriend", Jake starts singing really loudly and your eyes widen in surprise at how loud he is, "then I would never let you go. If I was your boyfriend.."

You remove yourself from under the blanket and crawl over, clamping a hand over his mouth, "Shut your mouth before anyone says I'm letting you in this room with permission", you whisper threateningly.

The two of you go silent for what feels like forever. He just looks up at you with a slight smile from his face. Out of the three of them, you have to admit, Jake looks the most innocent.

"What?", you asks when you happened to realize that he won't talk until you did.

"I love it when you're getting all scary to me", he whispers and gives you a lopsided grin.

You purse your lips to stop yourself from smiling. This couldn't be happening that for some reason, you find him cute and he has to stop being like that or else, you might regret it.

"I'm not joking, sweetie. I love you now and I will do so in forever, so please let me be with you", Jake said, the smile never leaving his face.

"I can't", you whispered before letting out a gasp as Jake take your waist and pulls you down, so you're lying next to him.

"Fine, but then I just want you to sleep with me since you leave me today", he mumbles and pulls the blanket over your body

You look up at his face and see that his eyes were closed, he is smiling softly with you in the bed.

"Jake, what if I were to say to you that the one I like is Jay?", you say, frowning at your own statement and still going according to your plan.

"He knows I like you even Sunghoon and they do feel it as well", he sighs, his eyes still closed, "I don't care. You can keep rejecting me no matter how much you want but I won't stop being here, so I'm not just going to stop trying"

This caused for you to be silent, eyes up on the ceiling and he doesn't say anything as well.

"I've said those words before but it was a lie and you deserve to hear them a thousand times", Jake starts singing with his eyes closed, "If all it is eight letters, why is it so hard to say?"

He opens his eyes and lifts your chin with his fingers then places a kiss in your lips, "Why am I in my own way? Why do I pull you close
And then ask you for space", he whispers and then get off the bed before exiting the room.

You lay there in silence, shocked at what just happened. Sim Jaeyun just kissed you on the lips in the most innocent way!

Starting that day, you knew, this boys were all serious about you and it was unknown how long it would last.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

Imagine a Jake singing to you at night while laying beside you.

Imagine!