"In the—" He pauses to look at Steve and Thor. "What the hell were you doing alone in the forest?"

"I don't really know. I saw the building and I thought you might be able to help." You stare up at them before they turn around to discuss. Tony and his stern tone doing a bad job at hiding his suspicions about you.

You really can't blame them, can you?

Finally, Thor looks at you, his expression is soft and content as he walks a little closer to you, offering you a kind smile.

"Come along lady Y/n, let's see how we may be of your assistance." He says, holding out his hand toward the building as Steve and Tony walk behind you.

"Thank you, Thor." You smile at him while you follow him inside.

Thor, Tony and Steve showed you the whole building, guiding you and pointing out things and their functions, they also told you that this is the place where the 'Avengers' meet before a mission and that some of them even live here to avoid the trip from going home and back.

One of the things that you love the most about the place its that is full of large windows, from them you can see the large field full of grass and, in the distance, you can see a small garden adorned with flowers. Finally, your tour ends in the kitchen and you tense up when you see several people there.

One of them is short and looks like she is your age. She is wearing a black loose dress with a black zip hoodie, long socks and dark grey shoes. Her long auburn hair loose over her shoulders.

The other one is tall and looks a bit older than you. She is wearing a dark green shirt with a black jacket and a pair of black jeans with white sneakers. Her hair is also red but shorter.

"Can you add some chocolate chips on my cookies?" The short haired one pouts at the other, who laughs and nods.

"Sure. I'll make some chocolate chip ones for you." She turns around and her eyes widen at my presence.

"Girls, this is lady Y/n!" Thor exclaims, waving his hands in the air for you to introduce yourself. "We just happened to found her outside the building."

"According to her, she doesn't remember anything." Tony's tone is somewhat sarcastic, so you turn to him confused. Apparently Steve doesn't like his tone either because he sighs and gives him a disappointed look.

"Well, am I the only one who thinks the fact that this is happening right now is suspicious?" He crosses his arms, looking at the team. "Just me? All right."

"Don't be like that Stark, can't you see that she's just a tiny midgardian?" Thor crosses his arms, looking at Tony. "I don't think she wants to hurt anyone or that she has bad intentions."

"You're right, I don't." You hurry out.

"Don't worry, girl, we believe you." The older redhead with emerald eyes chuckles. "Don't pay attention to Tony, he's usually a pain in the ass." She holds out her hand to you, smirking.

"So, it's Steve, Tony, Thor and?" You point out who you mention until, looking at the redhead in front of you. Waiting for her name.

"I'm Natasha romanoff, but you can call me Nat." She offers you a warm smile.

"I am Vision." You jump a bit since you didn't notice the man standing behind you. Even though you aren't quite sure if he is human thanks to his red skin, you greet him.

"I'm Wanda Maximoff, nice to meet you!" The other redhead runs up to you, hugging you tightly and smiling at you radiantly.

I already like her.