Chapter 18: Sound People Don't Shut Up

Start from the beginning

"Water Style: Water Whip Jutsu!" I shouted sending three whips at Kin. One of the whips sliced her arm, which pissed her off.

"You!" Kin screamed running at me. While I was dodging her punches, non sound, I saw Ino? Shikamaru and Choji too. And Sakura was getting punched in the face while biting Zaku. I trust that Ino will help, after all they were best friends.

"Cut it out." Zaku said throwing Sakura to the side. Ino, are you going to help? I'm almost completely out of chakra. I don't have enough for any Jutsu, and I'm basically out of stamina too. Kin then used a sound attack again straight on.

"Hello ground." I joked. "It's been about five minutes since my face last saw you."

"Stay down, Hyuuga." Kin glared. Not like I can anyway, I'm too tired. As soon as Sasuke and Naruto wake up I'm taking a nap.

I hate doing this. I hate asking for help. Especially from him. He killed Takara.(You will figure this out later) Even so, I can't stand this. I can't stand being so weak! Stupid Orochimaru!

"Finally your here." I said in a complaining voice. Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji had appeared in front of Sakura. Now I have time. I need to talk to him.

Mind: Underwater lake

'Yo!' I yelled from the other side of a cage made of water.

'Yes? What do you want?' He asked me being all turtlely.

'Can ya let me borrow your chakra. Just to heal. Nothing big like fighting. I just need to heal my stupid rib.' I questioned ranting a little.

'Very well.'
End: Real world

"Holy Crap!" I looked around. Neji and Tenten are here. How long was I talking to Isobu? And Sasuke! That purple Chakra coming out of him. Did I look like that? The purple chakra its... Evil. Oh hey! On a happier note, my broken rib is healed. 'Thanks Isobu.'

"Sakura... Who did that to you...?" Sasuke asked. His Curse Mark definitely flared up more than mine.

"Sasuke-kun... Your body..." Sakura trailed off. If we weren't in such a serious situation I would have responded. 'Sakura I know you want his bod, but keep that to your self.'

"Don't worry. More importantly, I can feel power surging inside me. I'm feeling good right now. He gave it to me... I finally understand, now. I'm an avenger. I must obtain power no matter what, Even if I must let the devil take hold of my body. " Sasuke ranted. I'm saying ranted, deal with it. "Sakura tell me! Who the hell hurt you?!"

"I did." Zaku admitted with a grin. Sasuke gave him a Sharingan glare. Nope! The hell no. I'm not getting caught up in this. Be like Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji, Leave. And I did. I walked over and sat against a tree. I don't have chakra to fight this guy, and Isobu is reluctant to give me his for fighting uses.

"Dosu!" Zaku shouted. "Don't be afraid of that half-dead guy!"

"No! Zaku Stop! Don't you understand!" Dosu yelled back.

"I'll finish this in one blast! Maximum Air Cutter!" Zaku used his Jutsu. Wind picked up and started literally blasting us. I had to hold on to this tree. Oh it's over now. "Hah, they blew up into pieces."

"Who did?" Sasuke asked from behind punching him towards Dosu. "Fire Style: Phoenix Fire!" Zaku dispelled the fireballs with his Jutsu, but inside them were Shuriken that he definitely got hit with. Then in a flash Sasuke grabbed his arms. (Famous scene!) "You seem to be proud of your arms." Sasuke proceeded to pull that guys arms until cracking could be heard. "That just leaves you. You better entertain me better than him."

"Stop!" Sakura yelled hugging him from behind. "Stop. Please..." (Fav. SasuSaku moment) Thankfully, his curse marks started to fade.

"You are strong." Dosu interrupted setting down his scroll,. "Sasuke-kun, we cannot defeat you. Let us make a deal... Let us leave for now."

"Wait!" Sakura shouted making Dosu stop. "What did Orochimaru do to Sasuke-kun? And Himawari-chan? Why Sasuek-kun?!"

"I do not know." He simply answered. "We were just ordered to kill Sasuke-kun." Then Dosu walked away with Phil two teammates over his shoulders.

"Hey are you guys alright?" Choji yelled running over.

"I know it might be troublesome, but Ino can you take care of that Lee guy?" Shika-kun asked. Wait? Why in holy hell. Shika-kun? I know I jokingly called him that, but unconsciously.

"Are you okay Hima?" ShikaMARU asked holding out his hand, lazily. I grabbed it as he pulled me up.

"Yeah. I just hand a rough time. We met this weird guy in the forest. It was out of any of our ranges." I explained before getting a little shy for no reason. "Umm... Thank you for helping us Shika-kun."

"It was a drag." He replied making me laugh. "Oh you know Neji totally heard Sakura call you by your name, Hisui."

"Yeah I did." Neji snuck up with Tenten.

"Sorry. He wouldn't stop asking peer pressure." Tenten apologized.

"Im going to go wake up Naruto with Choji." Shika-kun said before walking away. Tenten left too obviously realizing the tension.

"Soooo...." I trailed off. "I'm back!" I did jazz hands making him twitch a little bit.

"I see that. Why now though? I'm relieved, don't get me wrong, but here at the Chunin exams?" Neji asked.

"Oh, well you see. I met up with Team Seven on a mission. Well I was being trained by a swordsmen of the Mist, Zabuza, and we were against each other. Then they kind of died, and I went home with them nod now I'm here!" I ranted taking a big breath afterwards.

"We will talk more later." Neji told me. He leaned forward and gently hugged me before jumping away. Neji, you always were such a nice cousin, too me at least.