"W-what?" Jimin asked innocently, feeling his cheeks heated with the sudden action. Well, forehead to forehead is indeed romantic and for some reason, Jimin couldn't help but finally realized he was slowly falling in love with his teacher and he couldn't do anything to avoid nor stop it.

"Nothing, I just wonder something..." Jungkook answered plainly but still kept his gazes on the boy, understanding the fact no matter how much he's going to deny this, he already falls over heels for his student. "And what's that Mr. Jeon?" Jimin asked while grinning cheekily, unrealize the way his character change. "You're so curious boy aren't you~" Jungkook teased before back away, breaking eye contact as he sat up and leaned his body against the headboard.

For some reason, Jimin doesn't know why but his heart stings a little when Jungkook backed away... It makes him insecure suddenly even though he never faced this before. But that thought soon broke when Jungkook slipped his hand below his thigh and the other one on his waist, as he pulled the boy and placed him on his lap, landed perfectly on his soft dick.

In a matter of seconds, Jimin faces immediately red when he realized what position are they in. Suddenly, there is an image flashed inside his mind of how would it looks like if one day he ride his teacher? Those images and scenes Jimin created in his mind abruptly caused him to looked away, unable to believe what he just imagined...

Unconsciously, Jimin hands immediately wrapped around Jungkook's neck while the teacher placed his hand on Jimin's waist. "What are you thinking about Jimin?" Jungkook asked silently teasing the boy because he noticed how Jimin cheeks redden suddenly. "Ahh- it's nothing Mr. Jeon... Don't worry..." Jimin answered and bit his lower lips hoping his teacher wouldn't catch his imagination but little did he know, he only revealed himself to the male more...

"You know I don't like liars Jimin... When I asked, I expected an answer... An honest one." Jungkook said softly but for some reason, the way he spoke and let the words out of his mouth brought shivers down Jimin's back. The male was so dominating for Jimin even if he didn't try. "I j-just imagine something... N-nothing else." Jimin answered half-truth, finding himself giving whatsoever Jungkook wanted in a split second.

If anyone watched this conversation, surely Jungkook will win the awards for controlling the boy since no one had ever done that... Well, no one since the accident of course...

"Don't tell me one piece of answers Jimin... I know there is more baby boy." Jungkook growled and Jimin could feel his heart, beat nervously. "I i-imagined how would I l-look if I..." Jimin said halfway and looked into his teacher's eyes who patiently waited for him to finished off but somehow Jungkook already knows what the boy wanted to say. What could he imagine more if they're in this kind of position?

"I-if I... r-ride you." Jimin mumbled slowly, almost goes unheard by the others but luckily Jungkook heard, and unconsciously this caused him to smirked devilish. He likes it when Jimin hesitates to say but at the end of the day, the boy ended up telling the truth. "Look at me," Jungkook said but Jimin didn't move to look at him because the boy was too embarrassed by the confession. Jungkook smirked and brought his left hand and grabbed Jimin's chin before turned to him.

"We'll try that one day..." Jungkook assured and noticed how Jimin cheeks redder than before caused him to cooed silently and peck the boy's nose. Jimin froze by this, he didn't expect the sweet treatment from the male at all... He thought their relationship was basically based on sexual craving but now that he thinks it back... It was not like the way he assumed, there is more of it...

"About earlier, I wonder how people said the world is too big to explore but I could see mine in a single soul..." Jungkook said and this time, Jimin heart immediately dropped. He doesn't know where those emotions came from but without words, he could feel his heart filled with euphoria. He could feel his world finally light in color again.

"Jimin? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, breaking Jimin's trance as the boy shook his head a little before landed his eyes on his teacher and froze when he could see the whole galaxy in them. It was too beautiful and Jimin wondered, how could he did not see this before? "Tch, I think you're tired baby... Take a rest first... I'll go fresh up and cook dinner for us then I send you home." Jungkook said and Jimin shifted a little, landing his naked body on the bed, still processing what had happened to him.

Jimin didn't say anything else as he watched Jungkook stood up and walked towards the bathroom about to pass into the door but stopped his step and looked back to Jimin who keep his gaze on his teacher. "It would be nice if you join me..." Jungkook said and looked at Jimin nervous reaction but nodded anyway as the boy stood up and leading his way to his teacher.

"Don't worry... We won't have the second round." Jungkook assured while holding out his hand, breaking the tense atmosphere into an easy one as Jimin smiled and gripped Jungkook hand before entering the bathroom. Somehow, both of them didn't mind showing off their naked body, it feel right and natural if that even words to explain...

No words were spoken as they reached a white bathtub and Jungkook didn't waste any time as he touched a pipe button with his other hand and pushed it down, hearing the water ran down fast, filling the bathtub with warm water as he already set the heat so that it won't get too hot nor too cold but still remained to hold Jimin's hand.

Jungkook stepped inside the bathtub and spread his legs a little, giving the boy enough space to sit as Jimin pause before slowly placing his body in between his teacher's legs. Jungkook noticed the tense body of his student as he holds Jimin neck and softly pulled back, making the other leaned on his hard chest and his hands immediately wrapped around the boy's waist. As for Jimin, he finally relaxed when he feels the safe atmosphere filled between them.

Jimin didn't know a silence could be so comfortable until this day... He closed his eyes, feeling the warm water slowly drowned his body as he leaned more on his boyfriend's chest but did Jungkook mind? No, he didn't... In fact, he was glad when Jimin finally let him get closer to the boy more.

"Are you okay? You seem uncomfortable..." Jungkook asked as Jimin opened his eyes and chuckled before slowly shaking his head in response. It's crazy how Jungkook could be dominant and scary but the next thing you see, he asked if Jimin is okay or not. "Yes, I'm okay... Why did you say so? I wouldn't be here if I'm uncomfortable." Jimin said, spitting out a fact caused Jungkook to chuckled and placed his chin on the boy's shoulder, still hugging from behind.

"Fine... Let just enjoy the bath..." Jungkook said and the bathroom once again filled with nothing but sweet silence that cannot be explained by words only feelings. The longer he stayed in the male warm embrace, the more he realized how badly he fall for the man behind him.

"Kiss me." Jimin unexpectedly said and before Jungkook could react, he turned his body, facing the male, and crashed their lips together but is not like any other kissed they shared before, this time, Jimin actually poured all of his love into it. He knows Jungkook will probably think the kiss is just like others but for Jimin, is not.

This is the first time he ever did that.

He swirled his tongue against his teacher, hearing the water splashed with every move he created as he made sure to keep this moment until the end of his lifetime. For everyone, this scene might be normal but for Jimin, this is the moment he acknowledged the fact his heart burns for the man.

____________________________________

[A/N: I know the sweet scene is bad- I'm still learning how to write fluff shit 🙂🖐]

Vote, comment, and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜