Chapter 33: Why Is Jasmin Ignoring Aly?

Start from the beginning

ALY'S MUM- Areh Jasmin beta ao breakfast karlo....

JASMIN- Nahi aunty woh mujhe kuch important kaam hai... mein chalti hoon.

Just then Aly came and spoke.

ALY- Kaha ja rahi hai? Chup chap ake breakfast kar aur uske baad jaha jana nahi mein tujhe waha drop kar dunga.

JASMIN(under her breath)- Fuck...

JASMIN- Nahi woh...woh mujhe der ho rahi hai... mein chalti hoon.

She quickly grabbed her bag and ran away from there before anyone could stop her.

ILHAM- Aly

ALY- Hmmm

ILHAM- Jasmin ko kiya hua?

ALY- Kiya hua?

ILHAM- She behaved so differently today.

ALY- Really? (Janab toh ese behave kar rahe hai jese kal kuch bhi nahi hua tha😂)

ILHAM- Tujhe nahi lagta hai kiya?

ALY- Nahi. I mean kuch important hi hoga. Chill maar.

---------------------------------

A week went by and Jasmin didn't speak to Aly. They didn't see each other for a week now and each time Aly would try to go and meet her, she would make an excuse each time to avoid him. One day Jasmin got a call from Disha.

JASMIN- Hello.

DISHA- Jasmin tu aaj mere ghar aajana. Papa aur mummy dono cousins ke ghar gaye hai toh woh waha rahenge kuch din ke liye and mein bhi bore ho rahi hoon akele mein.

JASMIN- Theek hai mein evening mein ajaungi.

DISHA- Okay bye.

Jasmin went to Disha's house in the evening and spent a lot of time together, laughing and talking nonsense with her. She was really in need of this! They were watching a show and just then someone rang the bell.

JASMIN- Disha kon hai? Is someone else supposed to come too?

DISHA- Ha tu darwaza khol.

Jasmin went to open the door and saw Rahul standing there. She had a big smile around her face but when she shifted her head to the right, her smile faded away...

Yes. It was him. Aly. She didn't know what to do and her body froze. All of a sudden, her heartbeat increased and she couldn't hear anything. Everything around her was blurry except Aly's face. Her senses became normal after Rahul shook her.

RAHUL- Kaha kho gayi?

JASMIN- Nahi kuch nahi. Andar chal.

Although the 4 were enjoying their time together, Jasmin fully tried to avoid talking to Aly but her eyes couldn't stop taking glances of him.

DISHA- Jasmin, Aly mein aur Rahul supermarket ja rahe hai. Woh dinner ke liye kuch saman khareedna hoga.

JASMIN(SHOUTING)- NAHI

RAHUL- Chilla kiyoon rahi hai?

JASMIN- Woh... woh. Ha woh tum dono mat jao. Mein chali jaati hoon. You guys don't have to worry.

DISHA- It's okay we will go. Tu akele mein saari cheezen nahi la paigi. Okay bye guys.

JASMIN- Hmm bye....

As soon as Rahul and Disha left, Jasmin went and sat on the couch, engrossing herself on the phone. She was trying to avoid speaking and looking at Aly.