{Author's Note}

Hey everyone!

So I seriously doubt anyone will read this, it's purely for my enjoyment and to cure my boredom during lockdown.

Because of lockdown, I will be trying to get as much done as I can. Completely disregard my work. Please bear with me with spelling and typos, I have literally not done anything like this before. I am open to ideas, so don't hesitate to comment.

(Also, the first like 5-10 chapters are crap, but it gets better from then)

This book is rated mature due to smut scenes throughout the book. I will be putting warnings at the top of the chapters that have them. I do not recommend skipping chapters as it will disrupt the story and you may be left confused, so please, if you are wanting to skip smutty chapters, I don't recommend this book for you.

The smut in this book is NOT your average vanilla shit, so please be aware.

This book also contains coarse language so please be advised.

TRIGGER WARNING

This book will mention things like;

- Suicidal thoughts

- Mentions of self-harm

- Eating disorders

- Mentions of sexual assault/abuse

- Mentions of rape 

{I say mentions of rape because it does not go into detail, it mentions what happens in the lead-up, but is not descriptive in what actually happens. There are warnings in each chapter that may contain such scenes!}

Please, please, please, If you cannot deal with reading about this don't read this book. I completely understand, and I don't want to harm anyone with anything that I write. If you are struggling with anything above (also just in general) please don't hesitate to reach out to anyone, even me. 

If you think this book isn't for you, go and check out Opia which is my second book!

Please, make sure to follow the Instagram - bamiswriting_ - to get more visual representation as well as sneak peeks for upcoming books and chapters, also to see me on a daily basis :)

Also, follow the TikTok if you aren't following already - bamiswriting_

{All socials, including my Spotify, are in the link in my bio}

Otherwise, enjoy the book because I hope you like it.

Please don't be a silent reader.

Vote, Comment and Share!!

And with that,

Stay slutty my friends xxxx

- B.A.M xx