JASMIN- Yaha sara din kiya karenge?

ALY- Kuch nahi. Andar chalke chill karenge.

JASMIN- OH GOD! I never knew the Aly Goni was such a boring person.

ALY- WHAT? Me and boring?

JASMIN- Of course! We came here to this beach area and you are saying we are gonna stay inside and chill. 

ALY- Then what do you want to do madam? We got the whole day here.

JASMIN- Chal mere saath... aaj hum enjoy karenge.

First, they went to a mall nearby to get some comfortable clothes. 

ALY- Jasmin jaldi karna.

JASMIN- Yes coming.

After 2 mins she came back from the changing room.

JASMIN- Ha chal aab.

They paid at the counter and then went to do fishing.

JASMIN- Aly mene abhi tak ek bhi fish nahi pakad pai.

ALY- Madat karoon kiya?

JASMIN(with her puppy eyes)- Yeshh pleaseeeee...

After a few minutes they caught a fish for her.

JASMIN-YEYYYYYYYY! Thank you Aly!

Next, they went to the aquarium. 

JASMIN- Aly take some pics of me please.

ALY- Okay pose.

After a cute photo session, they walked further into the aquarium.

ALY- Chal ek selfie lete hai...

Saying this, he got his phone out and was taking selfies and just then Jasmin gave a kiss on his cheek which widened Aly's eyes and made his cheeks red. Jasmin moved back and they continued walking. Just then Jasmin looked at his face.

JASMIN(teasingly)- Aly are you blushing?

ALY- NO(safed jhoot🌚😂)

JASMIN- Kahi tujhe mujhse pyaar to nahi hogaya? (Ha hogaya hai leken bechare ko bolne ki takleef ho raha hai... aap hi madat kardo. Shukriya)

This sudden question left Aly startled. He stopped walking and got lost in his own thoughts. After a few steps, Jasmin realised Aly wasn't with her so she turned around. She saw him lost in his own thoughts and went back to him. 

JASMIN(while grabbing his arm)- Mr Goni kaha kho gaye? Mujhe bhuk lagi hai. Khana khane chalte hai. (Kab nahi lagti aap ko bhook?)

ALY(coming out of his thoughts)- Ha, ha chal. Kiya khana hai?

JASMIN- Ummm... seafood try kare?

ALY- Sure. Come tujhe mein yaha ke best seafood restaurant mein le chalta hoon...

After eating food they headed for a yacht ride.

Jasmin was sitting on the edge of the yacht and just then Aly came and sat next to her. 

ALY- Agar mein tujhe pani mein dhakka diya toh tu kiya karegi? (Aap ki chappal seh pitai hogi)

JASMIN- Mere se faltu ka panga mat lena. Mujhe swimming nahi ati.

She stood up immediately and then Aly also got up.

ALY- Jhoot kiyoon bol rahi hai? Mujhe pata hai tujhe bheeg na nahi hai. You are actually not as smart as you think to be Miss Bhasin....

JASMIN- Matlab?

ALY- Matlab yeh....

He immediately pushed Jasmin into the water and started to laugh. Within seconds the laugh faded away and there was tension visible from Aly's face.

HER CHALLENGING LIFE (on hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें