Arnav:-" ohk fine I will come, ( turns to the rest of boys) guys come, I am not going to dance floor alone."

Prithvi:-" no bro, I am good here."

Adhya:-" why do you behave like an old man, come naa( saying that she drags him to dance floor, and Prithvi quietly follows her )."

Arnav:-" even u guys come before thw other two drag you guys."

Rohit and Abhi also join along with the rest on the dance floor.

After sometime romantic dance number play making all the singles leave the dance floor

Seeing all her friends enjoying  with there partners, Pihu decides to walk near the deck of the yacht , she comes and sits on leans on near the end enjoying the cold breeze of night, away from the crowd lost in some thoughts when Abhi comes and sit beside her seeing her all alone.

Abhi:-" so madam penny for ur thought?"

Pihu:-" nothing, just random stuff..."

Abhi:-" ( looking at Pihu who is engrossed in enjoying the lovely weather) like??"

Pihu:-" time flies so fast it feels like it has been just a few months back me and Di where fighting for ice cream and now just realising that in less than a few hours she would be getting married and starting her own family."

Abhi:-" you guys still fight for ice cream and I am sure you would continue to fight even when you guys would have kids."

Pihu:-"( playfully slaps his shoulder) yah, I didn't mean like that what I meant is that it time went so fast that I didn't realise. It feels like I have just met these 3 monkeys but now they are getting married."

Abhi:-" I know I was just joking. We have gotten so busy in our life's trying to make our future stable that we haven't realised that time and tide wait for none."

Pihu:-" hmm true. ( after a prolonged silence) but something don't change with time like our bond with each other nobody would even believe that we weren't in contact with each other for past few years seeing the level of comfort we have. ( Abhi doesn't respond to that he looks at Pihu and smiles) but I am glad we haven't gone apart.Thank you Abhi for being with me through these bad times( seeing Abhi trying to talk between) no let me just finish first. You have been the reason I have smiled when everything in life was wrong you have given me a shoulder to cry and believed in me. You have stood as my rock support and held me when I have fallen apart. Thank you for taking risk for me without thinking about yourself."

Abhi:-"( closes his eyes for a moment and takes deep breadth, looks at her) you look at me as a selfless person Pihu, but I have been one of the most selfish person in the few months ( Pihu looks at him confused not understanding what he is saying) I did help you because I wanted you to be fine, you are my life Pihu, a scratch on you and my heart bleeds. Seeing you cry breaks my heart, the thought of you being in trouble disturbs me like no other. Even when we were not in touch in past few years, you we're all I thought about, you have had this uncanny ability to invade my thoughts, I don't know when I had fallen in love with you, but I did and life without seems impossible.
( averts his gaze from her, looks at ahead) I always wanted to tell u this once I get settled in life but, I never had the guts to tell you this, after what you were going through as I didn't want my love for you to be named as sympathy."

Silence falls in between them but trying to process what went in between them in the last few minutes,

Abhi:-" you don't have to reciprocate my feelings for you Pihu, please don't get stressed about it, you will always have me beside you.... always."

Saying that he turns to leave before things get awkward between them, when Pihu holds his hand stopping him form leaving, she pulls him back to where he was standing originally, she moves near him and intertwines her hand in his.

Pihu:-"( looking straight into his eyes) my life was a mess in the past few months, but you have helped in untangle the mess and made it better. Thinking about all those times now I have realised that my life had no meaning it was directionless, until I have met you again, you have brought joy back into life, you are getting reason I have started smiling and I have no desire to let you go. Maybe I am bad at expressing things but I do love you Abhi, I need you in my life to make it beautiful. Will you be with me for the rest your life?"

Seeing Abhi not responding to what she just told him, she hugs him tight wrapping her hands around and rests her head on his chest. Pihu tries snuggling into his warm embrace as if waiting for him to process what she just told.

Abhi:-"( tightens his arms around her) I would do everything to be with you, thank you for giving a me a chance.( saying that he pecks her forehead)."

They stay in each other arms trying to believe that it is not a dream from which they would wake up one day

Both them break the hug after sometime wanting to share this news with there friends.

****************