Chapter 37 - Sleep

"Spa day?!" Hana stood up in excitement from her bed.

"Yeah.." he rubbed the back of his net.

"Wait wait.." she shook her head. "Is it really that or is it gonna turn into something steamy?" She teased.

"Wha- stop this nonsense, Yamamoto.." He blushed and got flustered.

She chuckled. "I was pulling your leg. Anyway, spa day is allll about self-care. We always get massages, hmm... And also apply face masks to really have that relaxing feel..but, but I don't know if you can help with that. It's more of a girl thing." she sighed with a smile. "A bath is good enough too..."

"So this is what she meant with 'girls got their thing'...." He hummed while Hana kept talking.

"So, did you understand?" She asked.

"Huh? Y-yeah..."

"That didn't sound anything like you listened to anything I told." She sighed.

"Sorry."

"I told you, since you're a boy, giving her a head massage is more than enough for her to relax. If you really wanna do something for her that is..."

"Got it." He nodded. "Thank you."

"Wait wait wait-"

He hung up without listening to her.

Hana was chuckling at the other end of the line.

"He probably knew that I'd ask him if he confessed yet." She shrugged.

Y/n was done with her shower when she stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her torso.

Kageyama looked at her and blushed a little as he stared at her.

"Umm..." She looks at him. "Mind if i borrow some clothes..?" She asks.

"Y-yeah..." He stands up and hands goes to the closet to grab the clothes that are a little small for him to wear, handing it over to her.

She gets changed in the bathroom before returning to the bedroom, where he was seen sitting by the headboard, while he pats on his lap.

"Lay down and put your head on my lap." He told with a stern expression, since it was a first time for him.

"For what..?" She asked.

"Head massage." He looks away and mumbles.

"Huh...?"

"Head massage." He clicked his tongue.

"You know you really don't have to. You're the one who needs to relax from all the game and matches."

Kageyama crawls towards her, pulling her on to the bed, laying her down as he placed her head on his lap.

"Relax." He smiled at her. "Close your eyes."

She did as he told her to and he began to move his hands to her head, as he began to massage her a little bit to roughly.

She flinched and winced quietly from how he rough he was being.

He stopped as he looked at her expression.

"I'm sorry- did I hurt you...?" He asked apologetically.

"Uh-no..." She shook her head and sat down. "You're just.." she looks down.

"I'm not good enough huh?" He asks a little sadly.

She looks at him empathically. "Well, it's only your first time. Why don't I just demonstrate it today so you know how to do it the next time?" She suggested.

His eyes lit up as he looks at her.

"Come." She scooted to sit with her back against the headboard as she lets him place his head on her lap.

She began to move her hands gently on his head, with her fingers moving in circular motion.

He was feeling so relaxed and calm at this point that he began to close his eyes.

She smiled to see him being so peaceful and continued to move her fingers in the same circular motion.

After a while, she got a text on her phone and took her hand off his head to check on it, when she felt him hold her other hand which was still on his head.

"Why'd you stop..?" He asks with a semi-raspy voice from being a little tired.

"I just checked to see who texted..." She out her phone away and looks at him.

He slowly flutters his eyes open and looks ahead to see her looking at him. He moves his free hand towards her cheeks, caressing it softly before pulling her closer to have a better look at her.

She just stares at him a little surprised, not knowing what he's upto, having her hair fall on her face as her face is inches above his.

"I've never had massages before, but i can tell that you give the best one." He smiled.

"Glad you liked it." She smiled.

"Hmm.." he looks at her in the eyes. "Makes me wanna have one everyday."

She blushed upon realizing how close they now were, with him still caressing her cheek while the other hand softly squeezed her other hand.

She sighed with a smile and cupped his cheeks.

"You'll have them anytime." She pats his head.

He lets go of her and scoots to one side of the bed.

"It's getting late..." He looked away.

"Yeah." She yawns and stretches her arms.

"W-wh-why don't you s-s-sleep in here?" He pats beside him while looking away. "There's plenty of space for the two of us."

She looks at him, astounded.

"Th-that won't be necessary..." She looks away and gave an awkward laugh.

"Come on.." he sighed. "I won't do anything. You know me..." He then looks at her. "Or is it that you don't trust me..?"

"Tobio-kun, you know it's nothing of that sort. It's just that... it's kinda... weird to sleep with a guy on the same bad." She blushed.

"Hm? We slept together before too." He scratched his head while raising his eyebrow.

"BUT-" she smacked her mouth with her hands when she realized she was too loud. "But that was unintentional back then."

He sighed and shrugged. "Well, do what you want, good night."

He then turned away from her as he lied down on one side of the bed, pulling the sheets over him.