Chapter 14 - Kiss

"Well...what about him?" she asks. 

"Well he was just asking me about you." She shrugged.

"Ah! You're in the same school as he is in, aren't you?" Y/n asked.

She nodded and Kageyama just looked at her.

"And? Why are you telling me this?" Y/n asked again.

"W-well...he seemed to want to get in touch with you again but I did tell let me ask her about it first. I don't know if you were ok with it or not."

Y/n placed her finger on her chin and looked down as she thought, while Kageyama looks at her, being a little tense.

She then looks at Kageyama and smiled.

'He really did the job for me.' she thought to herself.

"Uh-uhhh, you see, Tobio-kun here is my boyfriend." Y/n held his arm and squeezed it. "And I don't think he would like me to talk to Oikawa senpai..."

Kageyama had a sigh of relief as he exhaled and smiled at Hana.

"I don't see the point of them talking, not that I'm against it..." Kageyama looked away and rubbed the back of his neck.

Hana nodded and giggled. "That's why I told you earlier that I don't think this is needed anymore."

Y/n looks down at her hand and realized that she didn't have her phone with her.

"My phone!!" she raised her voice, and a concerned Kageyama looks at her. 

"What happened?" He asks.

"My phone...I think I left it at the table where we were waiting for Hana..." She facepalmed.

"Wait here, I'll go get it." He told and ran off to go to the cafe they were waiting in.

Hana looks at him and smiled. "My, you have such a doting boyfriend." she clasped her hands and fangirled. "AHHHH I'm sooo jealous."

Y/n chuckled and playfully hit her arm.

Hana then got a call and she seemed to panick.

"Wha-Huh??? You're here?? But why?"

Y/n heard her talk to someone on the phone.

"no no, please, trust me it's not needed." Hana sighed.

"We're...currently here at.." Hana looked around and sees the name of one of the stores. "We're here in front of Kids' store."

Not long after, she hung up and shook her head in disappointment.

"What happened?" Y/n asked and pats her head.

"I can't believe he's here!!!" She covered her face with her hands.

"Who's here?" She asked.

Not long after, she heard a familiar voice and widened her eyes, recognizing who's voice that belong to.

"Yahoo! Y/n-chan! Hana-chan!"

Y/n turned around to look at a familiar and tall boy with brown locks.

"S-senpai..." Y/n stared at him as he walked towards her.

"How are you..?" He asked as he stood in front of her. "It's been a long time since I last saw you."

"It's just been two or so years.." Y/n smiled awkwardly.

"And you've changed beautifully." He raised his hand to caress her cheek. "Ahh, I've missed you." He smiled.

"Oii senpai....She's not single." Hana looks at him and pulled Y/n back.

"Huh?" He looks at her. "Wh-who are you dating?" He asked Y/n.

"Oikawa-san." 

Everyone turned to look behind Oikawa to see Kageyama standing there.

"Ah, Tobio-chan! Long time." Oikawa smirked.

Kageyama looked at Y/n being a little uncomfortable with the situation, not knowing how to handle the awkward situation.

"What are you doing here?" Kageyama asked.

"I was just passing by." Oikawa grinned.

"Lie!! You told on the phone that you heard me and Y/n talking on the phone and knew that she would be here today and that's why you're here." Hana raised her voice and called him out, with Oikawa being flustered and looking away.

"I see." Kageyama frowned at him.

After Oikawa gained his composure, he looked at Kageyama.

"What about you, Tobio-chan? Why are you here? have you made new friends?" He smirked.

"Just here with my girlfriend." Kageyama frowned and Oikawa laughed out loud.

"Sure sure, how can someone like you have a g-"

Oikawa widened his eyes as he saw Kageyama walk over to Y/n and hands her phone over to her.

"You piece of trash.." Oikawa muttered with anger. "You dare lay your eyes on her. You don't even deserve to be with her." 

Kageyama just looks at him with a blank expression without saying anything.

"Y/n-chan, this is not true, tell me it's not true." Oikawa looked at her.

"It is true though." Y/n looks at Oikawa.

Oikawa looks at her as if he took her words lightly, and Y/n knew exactly what should be done to make him believe.

'Crap..' She looks at Kageyama. ' I need to go for it.' she gulps.

Y/n pulled Kageyama down to her level, and standing on her toes as she pecked Kageyama's lips.

Kageyama was taken aback from all that was happening quickly and widened his eyes upon the unexpected kiss. Oikawa glared at them as they pulled away, with Kageyama blushing like crazy.

"I'm sorry, senpai, we need to go now...now if you excuse us..."

"Tobio-chan.." Oikawa glared at him. "How dare you..." He mumbled while Kageyama looks at him. "She never kissed me, what makes you think that the likes of you deserve to be kissed by her?!" He snapped.

Kageyama widened his eyes at his words as he looks at Y/n, who was looking at Oikawa.

"He keeps me happy. I like Tobio-kun." She told before looking ahead and dragging Kageyama by his arm, all while Oikawa looked on at them.

After walking out with Kageyama and making sure that both Oikawa and Hana were out of sight, she let go Kageyama's arm and looks down.

"I'm sorry for that.." she clasped her hands and intertwined her finger.

Kageyama blushed as he remembered what happened and cleared his throat. "n-no problem..."

She looked up at him, not expecting that kind of reply, but smiled anyway.

"About what you told Oikawa earlier...." Kageyama looked at her. "Is it true...?"