1

•Milan Love
•21

Today my friends are finally bringing their asses to come hang with me. They've been busy and hasn't had time. Actually we've all been busy. I just moved into this new apartment because I just turned 21 about 2 months ago.
Since we got time now, we hanging.

I just got out the tub, dried off, put on my robe and I started on my hair. I wasn't in the mood to do too much to it so I wet it a bit, brushed it out and did 4 straight backs with a bun. After that I went back into my room to find some to put on. I pulled out an oversized white tee with orange writing, some black distress shorts, and some orange slides to match the writing on the shirt. I sat the outfit out and I started moisturizing myself. After that, I put my robe back on and started my makeup. Today I didn't put on too much makeup cuz it was kinda hot outside. Once I got done, I put on my clothes and put on some jewelry. I was putting on my last finishing touches when I heard somebody knocking on my door. By the knock I could tell it was Dumb and Dumber. I went out to open the door to see Red and Crystal arguing of course. I stood at the door and they went back and forth for about 3 minutes before I interrupted.

"Y'all came to see me or just to argue??" I asked scaring them

They ain't even know I was at the door. 

"Heyyyy..." they both said

Red walked up to hug me but Crystal pushed her and hugged me first. Once Crystal let me go, Red pushed her then hugged me. They came in and started looking around.

"Why are y'all always arguing??" I asked leaning against the island

"Because she's dumb..." Red said

"And you're dumber..." Crystal said giving her the middle finger

I laughed at them and shook my head.

"Milan your crib go crazy..." Red said

"Bitchhhh come look at the view..." Crystal said going out to the balcony

I followed them to the balcony as they looked around.

"Bro I wish I had a mom like yours..." Red said and Crystal agreed

They say that now but they should be grateful for their moms. My mom is always on the go. She's been on the go since I was like 10. She was never home. I was basically raised by my nanny Melody. Melody was the best thing to every happen to me. She taught me everything I know and more. She's like my second mom and I love her sooo much. When I turned 18 she left but she will always be here for me. She helped me move in and fix up my apartment. She doesn't have any kids and she said I was the closest thing and she adores me.

After a while of looking around being nosy, it was time for us to leave.

"Y'all hoes ready??" I asked going in my room as they followed me

"Yes..." they said

I grabbed my purse, shades and headed out. I locked my door and we got in Red's car. She had the newest Honda and that mf was sexy. I called shotgun and got the front seat.

"Where to first??" Red asked as she started the car

"Nail shop..." I said smiling

"You know I don't like that..." Red said

"Come on Red. What's so hard about getting your toes done??" I asked looking at her

"They be doing too much..." she said

"Red pleaseee..." I said pouting

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Fine but you paying..." she said looking at me