The Roommate Is A He

Start from the beginning

"That's good to know", you agreed with her opinion for now.

But it was hidden to her knowledge that you were doubting her words. Sunghoon is the quiet one? Isn't he the one to say he does not like you in the first meeting?

Were they really all a pain in the head that they were giving up on them and were entrusting this boys to you all at once?

"I'll send one of the tutors to hand your schedule and make friends around here, but not in an appropriate way, you must remember that", Mrs. Nam was ready then to leave you after handing the toiletries but not before saying, "This tutor will be your roommate as well, that would be nice for your case"

You just nod at her politely as you watched her walked up to the stairs.

At least there's one good thing in this arrangement. You can only hope the girl was not that old for you to be close with. That is, if she is up to your taste of acquiring a friend.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

When you entered the room, it was a surprise to see there's a living room separated from the kitchen but it's too bad the bedroom wasn't in that option, you can't have your own privacy which is a minus to your impression of their accomodation.

But at least there were two single beds that were already covered in the colors of this academy. You take a seat on it, appreciating the way it was so comfortable and more softer than the one you had at home.

There is a knock on the door an hour later after you scoured the dorm room and you left the kitchen, running up it to open the door.

It must be your roommate.

A tall guy with a dark fluffy hair down to his eyes in a beanie enters, "Hello, I'm Heeseung, and Mrs. Nam told me to hand your schedule", he says, walking ahead to you in the bedrooms and placing a duffel bag in the bed where your roommate is supposed to be there.

Wait a minute. Let me be wrong about my quick assumptions, you thought in alarming notice.

"Wait... where is my roommate?", you ask first just in case you were wrong.

"Here I am", he said then smiled when you let yourself fall down in your bed at the shock, "I go to this school as well and was a year ahead of your tutees. Nineteen", he started unpacking his clothes and opens the closet to his side.

You nod and sit down with a frown before demanding, "Are they out of their minds to put me in the dorms full of disgusting boys? Now here you are, one of their kind"

Heeseung waved your words away as he stated, "I heard Jay would be visiting here to help you get your stuff at home. Can I join them?"

"You knew those brats?", you asked and now was practically rubbing your forehead rather roughly.

You can already feel it, the beginning of stress making it's way from the bottom of your skull.

"Yeah, he's my bestfriend along this Yeonjun guy", he says before pulling out a laptop from his bag.

You watched him set it down the desk beside his bed and did not expected after for him to lift his shirt off his body.

"The fuck are you doing now?!", you quickly shout and then turned your back on him as you run to the door next.

"We're roommates! You're going to see more of this given that you were the only girl in this dorm!", he shouts after you, not hiding the laughter that follows.

Answering him was not into your list to do. Still rattled and screaming inside from all the things happening with this boys, you jump down into the couch at the living room in order to contain your panic.

Well, at least Heeseung had the body to be proud for since you were used to older men with their beer guts from your neighborhoood but it seems like all the boys in this school were supermodels.

And now you have one of them as your roommate.. This is certainly not going to be fun, not at all.

"Come on, let's go get them from their dorm room. It's only a few doors from here", Heeseung told you and you lift your head to see he was offering his hand to get you out of the couch.

"You can't make me!", you grouched but he just pulls you up without a warning, straight into his chest, making you scream.

He laughs out then, "Don't be so dramatic or they'll think we're doing something else here"

With you hearing this clearly in the wrong tone, you push another boy for the second time that day and gestured for him to get in the door.

"I'll follow you and please don't touch me", you muttered, walking out to follow him out there.

It was safe to say that your mom waiting at home would be in for a surprise.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

Reminder before anything else, Heeseung is not a love interest and TXT members would appear a lot as well.

Maybe even Trainee A and Bighit JP group like K - you'll be the only girl among them.. ◕‿ ◕❤

Added info - any ex I-landers will not appear as I am only presenting the ones confirmed in the HYBE Label in the moment.