On the other side Jimin, trying too hard to forget what he saw but he couldn't. The pain was too real yet too fake for him. It's funny how he pushed Jungkook away but seeing the male with another woman caused him to feel another pain in his heart.

He badly wanted to go there and asked his teacher, who is the girl? What is their relationship? So the kiss means nothing? The thought of Jungkook using him, caused Jimin hands to be cold suddenly... God knows how bad he wanted Jungkook, yet again... He's scared if the past repeats itself.

If anyone is to blame too, it surely will be Jimin's ex-boyfriend that caused him this trauma.

"Jimin? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, catching the boy's attention as he stirred up from his thinking and look at his best friend who looks worried about him. "Y-yeah I'm okay! Let's go!" Jimin said excitedly hoping Taehyung to shrug off the sad atmosphere and he did it.

"Yes! Let's go!!" Taehyung said cutely and hold Jimin hand caused him to almost hold his step back, asking why the boy's skin is so cold right now but decided to shrug off thinking it might be because they're in a shopping mall with air conditioners all over the building. Taehyung dragged Jimin until they reached a random restaurant to have breakfast like a child always dragged their mother if they wanted toys or something...

It was a cute sight for everyone who looks at it.

"Good morning!" Taehyung greeted the girl at the counter politely and bowed down, received a smile from the girl as Jimin rolled his eyes. "Table for two," Jimin said strictly still maintaining his fake mask even though he's still hurting inside. If one thing Jimin extremely good to do, acting as if he's okay was on top of it all.

"F-follow me." The counter girl said stuttering because Jimin was undeniably handsome but yet again too cold which she didn't expect that to be at all. "Don't be so harsh Jiminahh..." Taehyung complained looking at his best friend who rolled his eyes god knows how many times already. One of Jimin bad habits is that he didn't even realize he was rolling his eyes too much for a day.

"Do we need to talk about this?" Jimin asked in annoyance as Taehyung holds his hands up, giving the sign he gave up. No one was willing to continue the fight with Jimin, the boy practically could burn you down once he opens his mouth.

No one except Jeon Jungkook of course.

Jimin and Taehyung followed the counter girl, walking in the restaurant deeper, reaching the couple spot that only has two seats at every table. "Thank you!" Taehyung said at the girl and smile at her before she glances at Jimin who didn't even look at her.

"You're welcome... Call me when you guys are ready for the order." She said politely and put down a menu book on the table before walking away, hoping Jimin will say something because she was actually captivated by the boy. But Jimin didn't say anything caused her to smile weakly and walk away.

"At least say thank you Jiminsshi..." Taehyung said and Jimin scoffed as they pulled the chairs out and sit on them. "Why would I do that? I'm pretty sure she's paid for it. It's not like she works here for free." Jimin sassed and Taehyung opens his mouth about to protest but know he can't because what the boy spat is nothing but the bitter truth.

There's no use to fight with someone like Jimin anyways... You'll end up embarrassing yourself.

"Is this the restaurant you mentioned before?" Jimin asked and looked at Taehyung who's scanning the menu as if this is the first time he tries this restaurant. "Yes! Like I said this is my favorite restaurant!" Taehyung said bit his lower lips, scared if Jimin actually got the idea this is not the restaurant. It's true, is not the restaurant... Taehyung favorite place is not here instead it's on the upper floor but can't risk going there, scared if they accidentally meet their teacher.

"Kinda good," Jimin said completely unaware of Taehyung lies as he glances at the interior design of the shop but froze when he caught a glimpse of Jungkook at the end of the place, face facing him. Jimin immediately frowned when he realized, Jungkook is really there talking with the same woman- just like when he saw them.

Unknowingly the pain in his heart coming around as he holds out his hand on his chest, trying too hard to not shed a single tear because that will be the most embarrassing thing to do, moreover if they're in a public place. But no... Jimin couldn't hold it... The pain in his chest is like someone had punched him there many times caused him incapable of calming himself.

"Jimin what are you gonna eat?" Taehyung asked still looking at the menu which blocking Jimin face from him inflicted him to be completely unaware of the boy's facial expressions. "S-spaghetti would be n-nice..." Jimin said stuttering and that's when Taehyung dropped the menu and look at his best friend, instantly knows something wrong happened.

Taehyung mind begins to wonder why as he glances around and widens his eyes when saw their teacher just right there, inside the exact restaurant with them. If he knows this earlier, he would never bring Jimin here instead, he will bring the boy to his favorite restaurant. All this moment, he tries to avoid meeting their teacher is completely useless. They ended up meeting each other...

Luckily, Jungkook didn't notice it because he was too busy looking a the woman like she's the whole galaxy he drowned into. Jimin heart stings looking at the sight, knowing that whoever woman is someone special to Jungkook because the way he looks at her says it all. The way, his eyes shine like the woman is diamond proved enough.

"Shit." Taehyung cursed under his breath goes unnoticed by Jimin who is busy staring at the couple with gloomy facial expressions. It supposes to be a beautiful day but somehow it manages to turn ugly every time it's got better. It's like you build a sandcastle and right when you almost managed to create the top, all of it falls down.

"Jimin... Are you okay?" Taehyung asked which is stupid because he actually knows the boy will never be okay with what he just saw but he needs to continue to play the naive part. "Y-yeah I'm okay... Let's order!" Jimin said excitedly but somehow his eyes couldn't stop glance back at the couple. He bitterly wanted to walk out of here but he remembers Taehyung effort to brings him here so he doesn't want to turn down his best friend just because of his pathetic self.

"Are you sure? You look tired?" Taehyung asked again, hoping Jimin to give up and decided to go somewhere else caused the boy to close his eyes and breathe out, unaware of the diamond string fall down, through his face, wetting his cheeks. "Y-yeah I'm okay... Please don't ask anymore..." Jimin said and turned around and wipe his tears immediately thinking Taehyung didn't say it but the male indeed noticed it.

"Okay!" Taehyung said and called the counter girl, thinking what to order but he recalls Jimin said he wanted spaghetti so that's what will he request. He respects Jimin decision to stay here as long as the boy didn't break down or anything.

On the other side, Jimin couldn't take his eyes from the couple as if there's someone control his eyes and force him to watch something he badly doesn't want to. He wanted to run away and at least slap Jungkook face for caused him pain in his heart, it's the worst that ever happened to him besides his dark past.

Jimin continues to stare at them, laughing and talking with each other like a loving couple while Taehyung talks to the counter girl, ordering their food. Jimin watches how Jungkook smiles cutely at the woman take her photo from time to time. But then suddenly, Jungkook holds out his hand, brushing off the woman's hair slowly and by Jimin sight, he could actually see Jungkook titled his head as the woman does the same but opposite direction.

A liquid crystal left his eyes when he realized Jungkook was kissing the woman as he could feel his chest screaming in pain as if there's something wanted to walk out of it. "I n-need to go to the toilet," Jimin mumbled fastly feeling his heart, cracker even more as he stood up and runs away, heading towards the toilet catching Taehyung awareness who just finished ordering their food.

But unknowingly the action catches one pair of doe's eyes' attention...

____________________________________

[A/N: Guess whose birthday today! That's right it's me- your untalented author lmao... 💀]

Vote, comment, and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜