Horrible Students

Bighit

Bighit. Bighit Academy is one of the most prestigious school in your country. Not only they were a boarding school and so far from the hustle of the city, but the amount of talents they have was surprising, they were making a name for themselves in the world.

There's Kim Namjoon, a great writer who graduated from Bighit with the other six guys that were famous in their line of their chosen careers. You looked up to him and let's say, he's the ideal guy you wish to see in boys your age.

But what you've got instead, to your great disappointment, was all either too dumb or if they so much have a brain, they'll be using it for useless habits that doesn't deserve to get your attention.

The meaning is, how can you be ever attracted to someone whose worries if his gel will stay intact through the whole day?

Or in most cases, how can the boys you've met so far was all a douche bags and they only wanted to get in your pants?

And to make it worse, you've met some interesting ones and in the end, they were just too damn scared about their feelings that they avoided you instead.

If there's one thing you hate about their nauseating existence is when they were a coward.

For a girl who has been true enough alone with her single mother, you'd learned that it's better to be straight with people than to be one that was too scared to offend anyone else.

What would good it would do, anyway?

In your opinion, life was tough and this has lead you to be different from your generation.

While all the other girls was out there busy worrying about make ups or parties and maybe even if their pictures that they need to post in Instagram was in the wrong angle, you were out there finishing highschool in no time.

It didn't give you friends, of course.

Some of them tried, and all of them failed. Because even in the the beginning of their continual approach, you see through their fakes smiles that did not slip passed from your suspicious nature. They were hoping for you to be one of those nerds who's always willing to lend a hand.

Well, all they've got is your laugh and condescending reminders to stay away from you - for you cannot stand some user or the type to befriend a person, so that they can benefit from them.

That's why maybe after you graduated from highschool and from the degree of education, you just need to get credits to finish it, so you were ambitious enough to try passing an applicant's document in Bighit to be their teacher.

You give them an option as well.

One thing that the other schools had been hoping for. You'll be doing the process of practicing your teaching at one of their class before you fully graduate from your degree.

It will be both beneficial for the both party.

You were only eighteen with an impressive history of accelerating yourself through the grades and they were a school that can get much more recognition from your achievement, what more they could ask for?