I • EUNOIA • I

Manu's POV~

"So... Was Jin here again?" Ari asks, waiting as I dust the shelves in the daycare room. "Crying the boohoos away?"

"boohoos..." I slightly giggle "No, I think he went somewhere else today.."

"I see... Then why are you still here? Don't tell me you waited-"

"Kind of.." I say. I took a brief break at the couch "Whatever though. He rarely comes here on weekends. I should know that by now"

"Why do you even want to see him?" She lays her head on my lap, stretching her legs

"I don't know... I guess it became a habit of mine.."

"It became a habit to stare at Mr. Kim Seokjin's dazzling appearance?" She smirks, eliciting an eye roll from me "Come on Manu, what is it?"

"I don't really know..." I answer, massaging her hairline "He's just calming to be with."

"Plus, he always brings a story of his to share everytime he visits." I added "I mean, a story he shares with me, not with the kids here.."

"He's still guilty isn't he?"

"I guess.." Assumingly, it was the reason why he wanted to visit here.. He says seeing children brings him back to the little memories where he was as innocent as them. And of course, Ari assumes differently. She likes pissing me off.

"cut it out, Ari I'm not into him.." I say "even if I was, it's not like anything can happen between us.."

"Oh Really?" She let out a laugh of insult "You're blushing"

"Fucking stop it!" I laugh along "I mean, okay! fine! Maybe just a little bit. Is it bad to have a little crush?"

"Bad enough that you lied to my face about it..." She gave me a pat on my cheek "But, I agree with you"

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Nothing else is going to happen since he still clearly loves someone else.." She rose "To hell with him, let's go get dumplings..."

I admit.. I am slightly infatuated with him. Never have I imagined my heart racing like this for anyone other than Kim Taehyung. It feels oddly settling, yet I know it won't end well if I continue this one-sided feeling. Seokjin and Namjoon have only been assisting us since the day we landed on Eunoia. Even if we weren't able to share any friendship in Lemnos, we were somehow given the opportunity here. And obviously, from our time together, I got to know Kim Seokjin's real personality.

I learned a lot about their lives in Olympus, how they overcame their ancestors' wrath and despicable manipulation. And I slightly fell in love with his story as Plutus. It also made me understand his purpose for constantly wanting to visit Hoseok's cell.... I don't support it, but I'm not against it either.

Ari and I headed to Windrel's bakery, a small yet successful shop of our 50-year-old neighbor Windrel Agathon - one of our kindest neighbors who can make any kind of pastry out of water. Her face might be wrinkled; her hair stained with heaven's color, I know she still has the strength of a teenager. Perhaps that's one of the advantages of living in a less convoluted civilization..

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐊𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝟐 [21+]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें