IV • SOUTH KOREA • IV

"I don't think there's a plus one here my Sofi."
He states
"And It's not something you would want to attend. I mean, a funeral for 5 strangers?"

"They're no strangers to me, Tae.."
She abruptly leaves the bed, wearing a pair of house slippers as she ties her hair up with a scrunchie.
"It's perfectly fine, come on, I'll go get ready."

"Sofi no," he took soft steps towards her as he said "I'm going with my brothers. We are all specially invited here which isn't a good sign. That's why I'm asking you not to come, please. I don't want you to get hurt, my Sofi"

"If it is dangerous then why are you attending?" She worries "Just ditch the email or tell them you're busy."

"I cannot... We are needed there." He sat beside her, trying to calm her down as he rubbed her back "you are tired.. I say, just take the day off and spend some time with yourself. Do whatever you like, and when I come home, we'll do something nice together..."

". . . Okay Taehyung... Just please, be careful." Before letting him leave the bed, she latches her arms onto his waist and leaned for a moment. "Stay with Yoongi and Jungkook as much as possible, okay?..."

"Of course," He whispers, running his fingers through her neck "I'll be fine, don't worry."

". . . Okay, I'll go with Sani." She insists "It's been a long time since I scolded my sisters anyway, this is going to be fun."

"Okay, my Sofi, take good care. . . . I love you"

"I love you too"

And eventually, Sofi lets him go as he continued preparing for that important event. He geared up in a black and crimson suit, paired with a Swiss watch.. His hair swept up and back over the head, to give him a clean look.

And as for Sofi, she visited Taehyung's room for a moment and checked if Sani was already awake. But surprisingly, the door opens to an empty room.

"Sani?" Sofi raises her voice, instantly feeling worried "Sani where are you?"

Or at least it looks empty from her point of view.
"Sani!?"

"Sofi? What happened?"

"Wait, Sani where are you?"

"I'm here I'm here I'm here!!??"

"WHERE? Where the hell- SANI"

"SOFI WHAT-"

Sofi took a quick step back as she shouted at a head popping out from beneath the bed.

"What the hell are you doing under there?" her face cripples in confusion

"I don't know, I was scared-" Sani answers, casually crawling out of the bed "The window is too big, someone might invade and kidnap me you know-"

"Sani this is an exclusive subdivision. It is safe" She began to amble inside the room, fixing the sheets which were messed up from last night "Did you even sleep at all?"

"Of course, I did... For 2 hours-" As Sani fully stood up, she went and tried assisting Sofi. They folded the blankets, positioned the pillows, and dusted off the excess dirt together. "I'm sorry. I'm just not used to sleeping in an overly wide room. It's all... New to me"