III • The Temple of resurrection • III

••• One of a thousand chambers •••

While everybody was busy welcoming the sisters down the castle hall, One god excused himself because he needed to undertake something important..

Something important to him.
The reason for this was that Jimin was not the only one who scanned the machine from head to toe, inside and out.

Morpheus was there too...

And so he tries to go beyond his abilities to confront his former ally, Seokjin.

Secretly, he scampered up to the chamber and sneaked himself in while Seokjin was taking a depressing nap. However, once Namjoon shut the doors, the entire castle of mortals became deaf to his screams...  

"Again!" He yelled; gore dripping down his knuckles from the ravaging his ally. Of course, Seokjin had no idea how to defend himself, as he had been jolted from a deep sleep "You fuck me up. What was I thinking when I built a fucking kingdom beyond earth's reach? Hm? Was it not because you all pleaded with me to save you from Zeus?

Wasn't it because your irrational fear couldn't motivate you to defend yourself? You practically begged on your knees for escape.

And now~" He jerkingly laughs "You built a fucking bridge that connects my kingdom to Olympus!?"

With those words came another set of punches towards Seokjin..

How could he have the audacity to call Eunoia his kingdom, and act like the king?

"You are a disgrace to our brotherhood!" Seokjin was helplessly tossed on the floor

"I swear to hell" he cries "It's not... For you Jimin~"

"AND IF ZEUS ACTUALLY PASSES THROUGH THAT? WHO WILL IT BE FOR EXACTLY?

"For Namjoon!" 

Namjoon came to a raged halt

"I swear you'll never believe the truth as long as he's here because he can control everything! There's no escape to his power. Not even my serums could help us Jimin."
With blood gushing out of his lips, Seokjin tries to use the last of his voice
"Namjoon is our enemy... You have to believe me Jimin please give me a chance to prove I'm right!!"

Namjoon sauntered closer, carelessly gripping tightly on Seokjin's collar. As Seokjin was forcibly lifted, he was given an agonizing change of his plan.
"Too late..He has destroyed me too many times... I'll be the one to bring Dionysus back to Olympus and I will fucking kill him."

".  . No~"

"He will serve in the underworld forever," He added "something he should have been doing since the moment he destroyed Sani's innocence"

". . . Sani?"Even with the excruciating exhaustion he had, he cleaned his sight and tried his best to face the man he thought was Jimin

"N-" His heart raced the second he caught a clear view of Namjoon's simpered face

"Check mate.."
Namjoon whispers
"I have Eros wrapped around my finger,