VII EUNOIA VII

When the bells rang, everyone in town rushed to finish their tasks.

Suits and brightly colored garments flew around the rooms. And the raucous banter over breakfast reverberated throughout their homes. It seemed as if they were expecting a royal entourage. It's always been that way when dealing with Aphrodite's sons. Even if hierarchy Olympians treated them like the lowest among all gods, the exiles never did.
To them, once a god will always be a god.
Whoever it may be, all offsprings of Zeus are treated with the utmost respect from Exiles...

As soon as the preparations were finished, each family graced as they entered the castle.. Some arrived early, while others caught up just moments after. All have scattered in the wide hall as they happily wait for the event to begin. There were no tables in the center. Instead, snacks and drinks were set up on the corners while the hall was transformed into a ballroom for their enjoyment. Jimin desired a very active celebration. And the goal is only to impress the Choi sisters- or at least one specific sister- and be convincing enough by showing noble behavior. He assumed Eunoia's wellbeing would somehow encourage them to think that this is indeed the right place for them. 

"A delightful afternoon to you sir Morpheus!" The children greeted.
Namjoon, of course, was the first one to approach the castle hall. His pristine appearance, which he wore under a single vent suit, captivated the rest. Despite the lack of sleep, he unhesitantly moved on his feet and began watching the entire kingdom. He saw the friendly grins; A day calming scene of happy people conversing, oblivious to the ground they walk on. 

"Sir Morpheus!" A couple sauntered closer "My wife and I'd like to thank you for giving us all a wonderful treat this afternoon. We can't help but be grateful that Eunoia is always ready to help us whenever we feel burdened with our daily lives.. May we cherish forever, my good sir."

"Indeed, sir Albus~" Namjoon slightly bowed, supporting their gratitude "We've all had our share of terrible luck. But being here with all of the best individuals is definitely an achievement. It gives me hope that we can make our world a better place.... I hope, one day, this Kingdom can permanently remove our sorrows."

"Nothing is impossible Sir Morpheus.. We believe in you!" 

"No my good sir... It is I who believe in you. Your good hearts motivate me..."

A few moments later, Choi Ari and Cha Manu entered and exchanged proper bows with their neighbors. They both wore evening gowns with rose-gold work. Sometime in the year 2022, they met a fellow Eunoian who had the ability to tailor detailed clothing by just using nature's gifts. They longed to wear it on a very special occasion, such as this one right now. 

Ari and Manu took a stroll around the premises and met with Queen Aphrodite, who had been unusually silent since Jimin's announcement. Queen Aphrodite wore an optimistic but slightly troubled expression on her face. Her appearance, on the other side, remained unchanged. 

"My queen, may I ask where my sister has gone? We knocked on their bedroom just a while ago but it was empty..." She asked "Then we thought they'd be here already but.. "

"They're by the portal dear.." Aphrodite spoke up, tenderly holding a dessert platter with crackers. 

"Damn~" Ari whispers to Manu "I have no idea where that is.."

"Why do you look for her dear?"

"Oh- I just thought it would be better if we welcomed our sisters together."