V • THE TEMPLE OF RESURRECTION • V

"I humbly ask that you resume your party," Jimin reached out his hand, inviting Namy to his side "We will not do anything.... Nothing about this matter. If Choi Sofi wishes to confront me, I beg that we do it in private for the sake of everybody's innocence. Please.. As mother said just now, no argument shall get in the way of a celebration"

"Yes your majesty," Eunoians respectfully replied "Forgive us for meddling"

"You are forgiven" He grins "I have been away for quite a long time. Or as a student would say, I am late. Therefore, I understand the unexpected turns that have come while I leave my people unattended. I do not blame you for it; it is inevitable."

As Jimin continued his speech, Taehyung turns around and stares at his mother; not a single movement was shown. She kept her eyes focused on Jimin; even Taehyung's call could not distract her. It's as if... She froze...
Taehyung flickered his sight towards Jimin, muttering with little sound "Arguments shouldn't get in the way of a celebration? mother never said that~" Causing Manu to turn to Taehyung, her brows slanted wearily. "She did.." She whispers back "I'm not crazy Taehyung."

"Manu," He cleared his throat "What were you telling us a while ago?"

"It was honestly just like a hallucination." She answers "I haven't drank that much to be daydreaming an entire situation. But I swear to god I saw a different outcome, one where Jimin never entered the picture and Namy disagreed with your mother arresting you.

 Where did all that go?"

'That's not Jimin'
Taehyung utters in his mind
"Namjoon tried to seep into the future from your eyes so he could change the future."
He did not dare tell Manu that piece. As far as he knows, he's the only one with a mind Namjoon cannot hear.
But only on that spitting second, did he believe Manu's insane words. Quickly, he depicted what was really happening.

"My queen will be joining me in our chamber, I have to care for her first"
Jimin concluded
"Please mother, show her sisters around. show my brothers a good time. I beg you, Continue whatever you were doing earlier just, let us stop this chaos now."

Namy unhesitantly sauntered towards him, while keeping her face straight.
Sofi watched as her sister walks away from her side. Even after everything Jimin admitted, she remained quiet.  

"Jimin where have you been?" She took a step on the stair, gradually grabbing his hand 

"Dealing with an important business my queen," Jimin bowed "I missed you"

"I missed you too"

"All hail the King of Eunoia!!"
The crowd cheered joyfully once more. Eventually, everyone had fled the scene, leaving only the sisters with Queen Aphrodite. Some, like Manu and Sofi, were still in a state of anger. Unkown as to what should happen next. They knew fighting would cause more trouble. If they added more fire, heavy consequences might occur between them and the guards.

Sofi hasn't been aware that Eunoian guards hold no weapons, therefore, they are never a threat. But as for Manu, it was Jimin's judgment that she feared. Back in Lemnos, Jimin asked her to leave her treacherous attitude. Or else her life would be put at the stake. 

Both of them forcibly calmed...

"Hey," Vera asks "Where did Taehyung go?"
Necks twisted, eyes darted around the room, but there was no shadow of Taehyung.