V• EUNOIA • V

"Son of a bitch!" shouts Jimin, flushed with his aggravated look. The entire day supervising his brothers had him flip over his emotions. Namjoon quickly followed him as he recklessly dashes down to the sanctuary, where Seokjin stayed and did the finishing touches on his incredible portal. They were well aware that he had a full conversation with Yoongi before the mess happened. At first, Jimin was baffled as to how Seokjin could've done that..
However, finding that piece out didn't interest him anymore.

Something else caught his attention.

If Jimin did not try his best to connect with Taehyung that night, he would have never known that Seokjin developed more than just 1 serum. The only one he was aware of was the memory serum.

"Plutus open up please!"

He calmly leaned his hand on the wall as he waited for Seokjin. Of course, he needed to sound as if he wasn't angry. Or else Seokjin would never dare unlock the barricades.

"Plutus, I need your help please can we talk for a moment?"
However, Jimin didn't need his deceiving voice anymore... Because Seokjin broke down crying as soon as he placed the final piece required to complete the portal. Sighs of relief and satisfaction were accompanied by hurt. The prospect of being able to see Jeen, and confirm his statement. It surely captivated his curiosity. Yoongi's words did indeed disturb him. But he still believed he safely brought her home alive. At least that part of his memory remained unaffected.

And with that, he unlocks the barricades and faced Jimin with a worn-out expression.
almost close to a hospitalized prisoner.

"Plutus?"

It caused Jimin's rage to quickly turn to concern. Namjoon, who trailed behind, appeared concerned as well.

"Eros..." Seokjin grins happily, with his darkened eyes "Morpheus... It is... Finally... Done"

Jimin was already prepared to fight him.. But as soon as he caught sight of Seokjin's physical state, he sets his anger aside for a little while
".. What is happening to you, my friend?" Jimin asks "You've gon mad over a portal?"

Eliciting a nod of disagreement from Seokjin
"I told you.. I need to return to South Korea and see my lady.."

"Seokjin when we urged you to finish the portal, we never asked to finish it today.." Namjoon tries to calm him"We only helped you gain your motivation back... "

"You think I'm going to leave Jeen with the Lims for another fucking year? They'll torture her!!"

"The Lims? How do they even connect to this?" he had zero ideas where Seokjin got the idea of Jeen being held hostage by the Lim family.. But then Seokjin made him remember...

"The old woman on that call the other day was Tiffany Lim.. The one supervising my son!"

And caused Namjoon to pause from his words... Wondering how Seokjin came up with that insane conclusion...

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that," Jimin rudely enters "I can't let you pass that portal and return to the place you destroyed!"

"And I'm afraid I cannot let you decide for me, Eros...

I finished the portal for you...