IV • SOUTH KOREA • IV

.. ..Yoongi's wrath was mirrored in a powerful blow towards Taehyung's face..
As a result, Taehyung was dumped on the carpeted floor.

"Yoongi What the hell?!" Jungkook exclaims, attempting to stop Yoongi, but Yoongi pushes him and simply rolls his sleeves up.

"I'll make you bleed," Yoongi aggressively grabs Taehyung by the neck as he swerves another punch "If that's what it takes to WAKE YOU UP!"

"What do you mean to wake him up?" Jungkook confusingly looks at the scene "What happened?"

"you agreed to kill.... Choi Namy? In exchange for FUCKING EVIDENCE?"

"WAIT WHAT?"

...
"Ah shit!"
- Pothos

"We'll leave you to deal with Yoongi first."
- Eros

"Oh wow... So you're just going to leave me here? After all that pep talk we had earlier, fucking hell."
- Pothos

". . . That was before I found out you agreed to kill my fucking wife."
- Eros

"EROS!!!"
- Pothos
...

"Speak!!" Yoongi shouts, wiping the sweat off of the strand on his hairline "Explain yourself!"

"What is there to explain?" Taehyung claws the floor in anger, almost wanting to rip it open
"you don't know how hard it was for me to sacrifice my dignity just to save your asses! What I was forced to agree on just so they wouldn't touch my girlfriend and my sister!! I did this for everybody in my life!!"

"Oh boy," Again, he grabs Taehyung's neck and tries to choke him "You really think you're right for choosing who to kill?"

"Please... 5 or 1 Yoongi.. 5 lives or 1" Taehyung chases his breath
"How am I supposed to choose?"

"You should've never chosen in the first PLACE!"

"Yoongi stop it you're going to kill him!!!" Yoongi was gazing deep into Taehyung's face, waiting for the veins to appear before he lets him go. But he eventually had to let Taehyung go as Jungkook forcibly removed his hand "Stop it!!"

"You should have told us. You knew they were Hoseok's allies and you had every opportunity to tell us. We would've helped you destroy them first!? Why must you always let your fear overtake you?"

"Well, I'm sorry..." He gasps, helping himself stand up "You wanted me to be selfless? Well, here you go. When we get to Eunoia, I'll be the one who loses everything"

"Oh no... No no, I am not letting you pass that fucking portal" Yoongi implies, rudely pointing a finger at Taehyung "If you so much as lay a foot on Jimin's castle, I will kill you myself. I don't fucking care if these people torture you, or if Sofi drags you inside, if she breaks up with you for not coming, I don't care...You are a coward!"

". . . I'm sorry, okay?" Taehyung says once more "I'm sorry, please, I'm... so.. sorry. He was going to kill you all... For the love of God, who wouldn't be afraid of that Yoongi?.. Why do you think they chose me to do it? They know I'm the weakest!"

"But you're not," Jungkook ambles closer to Taehyung, crying in shock

"I am..." And then Taehyung was finally brought to tears "I'm sorry.. I had no choice-"