VI • SOUTH KOREA • VI

October 31, 2024
= Halloween =

Jungkook's POV~

*Bzzz Bzzz*

*Bzzz Bzzzz*

. . . . . I feel an awful headache had struck me as I sensed myself. I wished to continue my sleep, just until the relief comes. But my phone demanded no minutes more to stay lying down.

*Bzzz Bzzz*
I had already told the company that I won't be assisting them in any tasks or emergencies.. However, the buzzing wouldn't stop.

"Aish-" I lifted my head from the head pillow and looked over at the side table; the sun rising through the window with its therapeutic heat. I reached for my phone and stretched my hand, only to open to a flood of messages and missed calls from my girlfriend.

"Oh my god, what the fuck-"

[Pick up please as soon as you wake up please I need to talk to you!!!]/- Lee Helen /Sent at 7:00 am, October 31, 2021/

This was the last message she left, which was just a few minutes ago.

It immediately made me jump, urging me to call her as I rose and sat on the edge of the bed.

*ring ring*
=On a call=

"MY LOVE!"
- Lee Helen

"Yes, my love good morning I- What's happening? Is there an emergency?"
- Jeon Jungkook

"I visited you but you weren't home nor at the office, where are you?"
- Lee Helen

"I'm at-"
- Jeon Jungkook

...

Then it hit me... I haven't told her that I'm at Namjoon's house..

'Oh fuck-'

...

"My love, where are you, are you okay? Are you hurt?"
- Lee Helen

"I'm not, why would I be hurt?"
- Jeon Jungkook

". . Just tell me you're fine Jungkook! Please I'm really worried-"
- Lee Helen

...

What the hell would make her think that I'm not? I don't remember being in trouble yesterday.. I don't remember if anything happened. All I know is that I stayed at Namjoon's house and..

Supervise Sani.

...

"Oh shit!"
- Jeon Jungkook

"What???"
- Lee Helen

"*Sani? Sani where are you?*"
- Jeon Jungkook

"My love-"
- Lee Helen

"*Sani!! Oh my god, what the ... What the fuck*"
- Jeon Jungkook