III • EUNOIA • III

= FLASHBACK =
𝔽𝕖𝕓 𝟚𝟘𝕥𝕙 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

"Finally..."
- M.Y.G

"I never doubted your brilliance Seokjin..."
- J.H

"One serum for every ounce of his power
: Godly serums used as a defense,
while mortal serums used as an antidote."
- K.S.J

"Okay so, this is how it's going to go. Once we land in Korea, you need to give one serum to Sani and I'll give the other serums to Chief Kang and the board of directors. We plead a deal with them and bring her out of the facility."
- J.H

"Where will we take her then?"
- K.S.J

"Home.. We'll bring her back home.."
- J.H

"Stupid! Morpheus can just capture her and do shit all over again!"
- M.Y.G

"Then we use M2 to threaten him. If he attempts to enter her home, he will be shot with this serum right away."
- J.H

"fuck no!.. You're going to kill him? For a damn woman's freedom?"
- M.Y.G

"Don't you think, by now, he deserves to accept his punishment? It's been too long Deimos!"
- J.H

"do you fucking hear yourselves? What kind of horseshit did you get yourselves into that death is the only acceptable solution you can think of? Death of our own kind?"
- M.Y.G

"It's just to threaten him!"
J.H

"And you know he's going to do it anyway. What if he does, will you kill him then?"
- M.Y.G

"Oh come on it isn't like that!..."
- K.S.J

"How important is Sani? Just how?"
- M.Y.G

". . . She's J.H incorporated."
- J.H

"SO? She fucking had a light bulb on her head and now what? You worship her?"
- M.Y.G

"Deimos it doesn't matter how important she is, she's innocent. He undeservingly put her there! He's lucky no one even suspects him but dare I say it, if these mortals find out what he did, they will imprison him for life."
- K.S.J

"So why haven't you acted yet? Why didn't you just let the police capture him? Oh right, because you know we only have one shot here on earth. If mortals ever find out about him, he will either waste his shot rotting inside a cage or running for his life. Plutus, you had to fly all the way to America to make serums because you didn't want him to suffer too much.. And now you say you're willing to kill him because he deserves it? Make it make sense sweetheart!"
- M.Y.G

"His mortal body won't die!"
- K.S.J

"AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT WORSE BECAUSE YOU'RE KILLING MORPHEUS!"
- M.Y.G

"MAYBE HE DESERVES THAT!!!"
- K.S.J

"Enough! Getting Sani out of that place and away from him is our priority right now. We will decide the rest after that... No deaths no nothing, okay? Are we ready to go?"
- J.H