| 𝕬𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇𝖘 |

November 1, 2023
The prophecy~

The king and his sole ally ordered the guards to bring the god of wealth to the castle halls in the middle of the twilight zone. While every mortal was fast asleep, the castle was wide awake preparing for the celebration tomorrow. And along with that was to make sure everything goes exactly as planned.
Jimin directed that every guard keep an eye on the Kingdom. It was to avoid any disaster that might ruin their day.

And so, Seokjin was forced in front of his throne.
He kneeled on the marble ground, with his hands cuffed to the back. Namjoon sat on the queens' throne as he looks out for any sudden action.
Jimin was indeed concerned with the way Seokjin looked. He seemed worse than before, almost like a deranged person.

But Jimin needed to set his emotions aside for the sake of Eunoia's security.
"Now I want complete silence until I am done talking," He says, clenching his fists "I gave you one whole night to think about yourself. But I believe one night isn't enough to let you walk freely again. I can't trust you...  However, that doesn't mean I don't recognize your achievements.. Thanks to you, we now have full access to the world again. And thanks to you, the world will be welcomed in a perfectly built Kingdom.
I adore your work Seokjin. As I have said before, I never doubted your power..
Tomorrow, we will be having a celebration. As you know, it's the day your magnificent portal finally opens. I have announced it to our people, and Namjoon announced it to the Choi sisters. The rest will follow.

However...

We do not know how to access the portal and I asked Namjoon not to read your mind anymore. So I will ask you nicely, my dear friend. Will you please teach us?"

"Seriously?" Seokjin licks his bottom lip that had been parched "You used me, and continue to use me?"

"You are at fault here Jin..." Jimin glared at a distance, not wanting to feel pity for his friend
"Now you will abide by orders if you still wish to free yourself"

"Why does my freedom even matter to you?" He sighed wearily "
You have an ally who can do everything for you, why not just let him... Let him read me, I don't fucking care anymore"

"I have not lost all respect for you, my friend.. This is why I am formally asking you to help me open the portal. I want you to do it because it is your property"

". . . . Fine~.
Let me go and I'll show you."

"Gladly.."
Jimin gestures, giving an order as the guards flee Seokjin from his chains.
"I still have faith in you, my friend. But if you betray us once more, I will no longer show you mercy. I beg you to listen."

He depressingly nodded~

Minutes later they made their way down to the sanctuary, where the guards were taken aback by the machine that appeared before their eyes. Namjoon kept his focus on the surroundings while Seokjin gradually demonstrated how to open the portal.

"The code is 210715..." Seokjin pointed on the pad "The day I left my lady in South Korea. It's the only thing needed to open the portal. I made it easy, as you requested."

"May I see what happens when you press it?" Jimin asked, leaning on their mahogany table.

"Wait.."