VII • EUNOIA • VII

It was no doubt that Eros and Namy's love had grown stronger than ever. It only took them one romantic night to return to the lovers they were when they first met. Despite having a cruel past, they gave way for forgiveness. And the flame that began in the refreshing balcony of Lemnos reappeared in Eunoia.

It was as if the stars finally answered their prayers for each other.

"Forgive me if I failed to be a better man."

He whispers through her ear as she gently falls asleep. After paralyzing intercourse on the bed, he was left hugging her from behind while burying himself on her neck. His hand groped on her chest, since feeling her warm skin was his favorite thing to fall asleep to. For several months he longed to love her the way he did now.

"My queen.. Your pure heart never deserves to be treated the way I have treated you over the years. I selfishly took you away from your family and promised to heal you but I could not. I only brought you in and out of our hell. And I'm afraid I might put you through it again... 

You have to believe me this time..." His tears glistened on her neck 
"I don't want to lose you over a silly bet. Doesn't matter if I win or not. 

I can't risk it and let my brother kill you...

I won't allow that.."

"Then don't let me leave your sight..." She sighs heavily "The bet we established. Forget it and just protect me please.."  

His lips perfectly places as he sealed his promise 
"I will, my queen~"
The couple remained in that position until they fell deeply asleep. Though their worries continued to trouble their hearts,  it was enough that coiling up under the sheets helped them forget for a long while. How fortunate that Eros was able to keep the love of his life without having to use his power. It was only the power of love that kept them both wanting each other. 

On the contrary, there was one more steed who longed to show his love to a new flame of his. All through the same years, he was the only one who never expressed his emotions to anyone except for that new flame. He kept her a secret.. 

Something he knew he should've done a long time ago with his first love. 

Early in the morning, around 4 o clock, he caged himself in his room and pleaded with her beforehand. 

=ON A CALL=

"Why don't you want her to come with us?"
- Choi Niky 

".. I just. Don't trust her with anyone here anymore."
 - Kim Namjoon 

"But I thought they've changed already?"
- Choi Niky

"I tried my best to help them.. But I'm afraid the root of evil can no longer be pulled out of their hearts."
- Kim Namjoon

"That's disappointing. No wonder you sound worried right now."
- Choi Niky

"I do?"
- Kim Namjoon