VI • SOUTH KOREA • VI

On the contrary, what happened between the time the Choi sisters drove back to their house and the time Jungkook had a conflict with Tiffany Lim and Lee Helen on the same morning?

Well... Taehyung's morning happened...

Taehyung's POV~

The rays of the sun had glistened down on our skin as we gradually woke up to it. Sofi delicately brushed her cheeks against the side of my chest while taking small stretches. Just to obtain a clear sight at her dawned grace, I lifted my hand and swept her hair out.

"Sofi~

My Sofi~"

My raspy whispers had her groan "Hmm~?"

"Nothing..." I kept my eyes downcast "I just missed you so much..."

"Hmm~" She lifted her head "Why'd you miss me~"

"I always do... The second I don't sense your presence, I start missing you."

The peachy warm tone of her cheeks bloomed as our eyes met
"What has gotten into you, my tae?"

"What do you mean?" I giggle "I've always been like this.. Only with you~"

"You are... When you've done something wrong~" Her grin disappears "This has always been your way of apologizing to me.. "

And a heavy sigh releases from her lips, yet her eyes stay true..

"Are you tired?..."

"Tired of what, my Tae?"

"Of this toxic relationship we have" I breathe, trailing my fingers up and down her arm..

"Toxic? How-"
I felt compelled to tell her everything. Fucking every little thing; the suffocating hell I've endured over these months...
I wanted to tell her that I've been colliding with the enemy behind her back and that I'm protecting her by sacrificing the person she loves the most... Mainly, the only reason why she accepted me in the first place was that I promised to bring her sisters back. What will she do if she finds out I'll murder a piece of her heart?
"Don't you think it's unhealthy that we fuck every time we're like this?" I stared at the ceiling, thinking of the safest way to open up "I mean... I want us to live without having any issues in our lives, Sofi... I'm so tired of feeling so tangled that the only way I can think of to forget my miseries is... touching your skin."

"You use me Tae.. To make yourself feel better-" She boldly utters "But.. I'll be lying if I say I didn't do the same"

"What do you mean?"

She then turns and snuggles her body on top of mine
"When I was grieving over my sisters' disappearance, absolutely nothing could replace the pain.. Not even my other sisters could help me." And so it goes...
"But somehow, being with you did the job. There's just something in the way you touch me that... I don't know, heals me? Or at least provides the comfort I need to keep going?

And admittedly, I plan to use you like that forever..

I feel incomplete spending a day without you."