He smiled when he heard water dropped sound coming from the bathroom as he walks towards his bed and makes the bed like the first thing he usually does when woke up, before heading to school. "Fuhh! Settled!" Taehyung said look at his bed that now was neat as if there's no one ever use it, just like the 5-star hotel you usually go to.

"I wait for you downstairs! We'll have breakfast outside!" Taehyung informed and walkout before placing few outfits that belong to Jimin on the bed- yes... Jimin usually hangs out in his house and sometimes the boy himself forgets his clothes so Taehyung as a good friend he is, keeping all of it so that Jimin could use it in the future if anything happens, like right now.

Taehyung walked down the stairs as he reached the living room and slumped his body against one of the couches, feeling the soft fabric against his palm. He's glad that Jimin is finally alright but somehow deep down he feels like there's something undone. He feels like there's something Jimin didn't tell him and he doesn't have enough proof to see the bigger picture of it. It was like, he's the drawing, and the artist which is Jimin forgot to draw one more thing of the canvas paper which he does not know what it is.

He sighs as he leaned his head against the couch and closed his eyes, feeling himself drowned in the thoughts of his mind unable to swim back to the shore. There are too many things that happened after Jungkook entered the boy's life and he believes there's every reason behind it... Just he couldn't see it now...

But soon he will...

"Let's go!" Jimin suddenly said from upstairs, breaking Taehyung's trance as the boy's eyes followed Jimin step until he reached down. Jimin is wearing black leather pants with a black sweatshirt that is covered up to his neck, matching it with stainless steel necklace that nicely wore on him.

In other words, Jimin looks beautiful yet handsome.

If they didn't know from childhood, surely Taehyung already will be drooling over the boy's face. "Come on..." Taehyung said as he walkout followed by Jimin behind and noticed he was heading to his garage and not the road.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes before reaching something big that was nicely placed beside the garage that reached his waist but was covered up with black plastic as he shoved it, revealing a Ducati Diavel 1260 S that colored in black but some of it in yellow. "Bitch do you think I'll be walking through the subway just to go to the nearest mall? No way in hell, we'll ride this..." Taehyung said grinning at Jimin as the boy could see his eyes shine in a puzzling way caused Jimin to back away while shaking his head.

Ain't no way in hell, he'll be riding that with his best friend after Taehyung just gave him that look.

It's dangerous.

"Hah, you think I'm gonna fall for that?! Never! You'll drive like a maniac as long as I know you!" Jimin protested and walk away unnoticed Taehyung was running to him from behind, as the male pick him up in bridal style caused Jimin to wiggled his body while screaming as Taehyung just laugh out loud looking at his best friend that was bullied by him.

Once in a while...

"You dick! Let me go!" Jimin yelled and Taehyung finally put him down in front of the bike as he was about to run away but before he could even do that, Taehyung pulled his necklace caused Jimin to stumbled back. "Don't worry bitch I won't make us killed," Taehyung assured by his scary grins influenced Jimin to feel doubt inside. "You better or not I'll cut off your dick!" Jimin swore as he jumped on the bike, after wearing a helmet, given by Taehyung who just shook his head in return.

He didn't say anything as he wore his helmet and sit up on the bike, starting the engine. "Wait!" Jimin yelled from behind. "What now?" Taehyung asked annoyed, but at the same time aware how his best friend didn't trust him... Well, Jimin shouldn't, in the first place.

"You ride this before right? This is not the first time right?" Jimin asked as his face filled with terrified and Taehyung opened his mouth about to answer but he shrugged off, decided to tease the boy. He then drove off the bike slowly before speeding up. "Well, actually Jimin this is my first time!" He suddenly said as Jimin screamed, abruptly feel scared caused Taehyung to laugh out loud.

Of course, he drives the bike many times already but he never took Jimin before.

"S-slow down Taehyung!" Jimin screamed but laugh at the same time from behind like a maniac as people look at them weirdly but he didn't mind. In fact, he was glad Jimin smile for today after crying for hours yesterday. It was a sight you never wanted to see for your entire life.

After minutes of Jimin screaming his heart out, they finally reached the nearest mall which is called Parade, where there are no poor people, only the middle rich and very rich kind of people. Taehyung parked his bike at the empty parking, provided by the mall as Jimin hop down after.

"Just buy anything you want, I'll pay..." Taehyung announced as Jimin scoffed, feeling offended yet happy about the news. He just realized he left his money back then in his house so he basically doesn't have a single penny right now. Either he wanted it or not, he didn't have other opportunities other than using Taehyung's money first then he'll pay it back.

"Let's go!" Taehyung said as they walk towards the mall entrance but Jimin froze when his eyes caught on someone figure from afar. Someone he knows for a week now... Someone who he tasted for two times currently... Someone who could make him beg and kneel down in a split second.

Of course, it was none other than his mathematic teacher...

Jeon Jungkook...

But this time, he didn't walk alone, instead, there's a beautiful woman beside him and they're walking together like a perfect couple. Jimin noticed the way they wrapped their hands around each other as he watches his teacher smile widely with the unknown female.

Somehow he could feel his stomach burns just like when So-Hyun passed Jungkook the cupcake box but this time, he could actually feel his heart sting in unexplained words. He feels like there are many knives stabbed inside his body and all he wanted to do now was look away but he can't.

The sight was too painful but yet again, he couldn't look away...

Who is the female?

How does Jungkook could hold her like that?

What is their relationship?

Am I just a toy for him to play with?

All these questions were running inside Jimin's mind, waiting for someone to answer but there's none. The mere assumption of the woman and his teacher in romance relationship caused Jimin to feel something like a fire in his stomach and he could do nothing to stop it. Even if he throws water to end it, there's no use because the longer he stared at them, the longer he could feel the flames inside him grow bigger until he could feel his whole body is suffering and screaming for him to look away, ending the pain.

"Jimin... Are you okay?" Taehyung suddenly asked, breaking Jimin trance as he looks at his best friend and noticed the frown on Taehyung's face. "Why are you crying?" Taehyung raised a question and Jimin finally realized that his eyes indeed wetted in tears. He brings his hand to his face, wiping the cold liquid crystal that falls from his crescent eyes without himself noticed.

"Hey what's wrong?" Taehyung asked in worried as Jimin shakes his head before glancing back to where he found the male and noticed Jungkook was nowhere to see...

That's when he realized... His feelings for the male...
____________________________________

Vote, comment, and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜