"The 10 Minute Demon"

Start from the beginning

Everyone: Got it!

Sayo: Tae-san, Lisa-san, Yukina-san, you guys will take in charge here until we get back.

Yukina: Okay got it.
-
So, Hina, Rei, Ako, Rinko, Masuki and I left the three behind and start proceeding towards Mari's Room. We are talking about the staircase because the elevator will take seconds or time to get.

Once we made it to the top floor, we run towards Mari's Room and knock on her door. Then the door open and we saw Rina.
-
Rina: Oh, good timing, I was about to call you guys, come in.
-
Rina let us into Mari's Room. After getting inside, we started a conversation ASAP.
-
Rina: I will going straight on the topic that I presumably going to ask.

Sayo: Go on...

Rina: A robotic of some sort monster just appeared at Sannoura Beach. As we speak residents are now evacuating the area. So far, I don't know anything about this monster. Also, Rei And Masuki will you like to help?

Rei and Masuki: Sure!

Rina: Great.

Ako: Me and RinRin will help! Maybe my grandparent's records and studies have this.

Rina: Good. Hina-san and Sayo-san, you guys observe it from the distance and document every movement.

Sayo and Hina: Okay!
-
Everyone started to do the task that Rina gave. So, Hina and I were about to leave the room until Rina catches up and whisper to our ears.
-
Rina(Whisper): Sayo-san I want you to try fighting it.

Sayo(Whisper): Sure.

Rina(Whisper): Hina-san you know what to do.

Hina(Whisper): Roger.
-
After Rina whispered to our ears. We exited the room and head outside the hotel. As we exited the hotel, I overheard some of the other guests of the hotel in the lobby talking about the events that were going on to the staff in the reception. Anyways, Hina and I were outside the hotel, near the fountain, it was pitch dark. We couldn't see properly but we saw from the distance a glow of some sort.
-
Hina: Sayo-chan, That could be...

Sayo: Its sure is, Hina...

Hina: Stay safe out there is.

Sayo: Thanks.

(Flashback ends)
-
(Sayo still POV)

I am currently using the staircase from the first floor to the top floor of the hotel. But, I have to stop on the third floor and see the situation, it is been hours since I last see everyone. Once I got to the third floor, I saw many of my friends are sleeping on the floor. I saw Yukina, Lisa, and Tae coming towards me.
-
Yukina, Lisa and Tae: Sayo!

Sayo: oh...

Lisa: You look so stressed out!

Sayo: Yeah...

Tae: Is everything okay?

Yukina: We are observing through the windows that the giant "Ultraman Trigger" faced the robot three times already.

Sayo: ...

Yukina: Sayo?

Sayo: ...

Lisa: Earth to Sayo!

Sayo: Sorry, I heard you guys, I was spacing out... Yeah, I was helping Trigger in the ground by firing some shots with my gun here, but it was no use...
-
I honestly hate lying to my friends, but it is for the sake of my identity as Trigger.
-
Lisa: Thats why you are so stressed out.