"Here is empty!" Taehyung said as pointed out the empty seat beside Jimin while the male still looking at Jungkook with a wide grin caused Jungkook to silently cooed at him. If nobody in the class right now, he swear he will kiss Jimin right then because the male look too cute, smiling at him like that. Well, they have tuition this evening, might as well as use the opportunity to.

But for now, he didn't really have any other options other than letting the new kid sit beside Jimin, After all, Jimin would behave, right?

"You can sit beside Jimin, the boy at the back," Jungkook said as he pointed towards Jimin and glance at him, noticed the male still staring. 'He really must love to stare' Jungkook thought and wink at Jimin before walk away.

On the other hand, Jimin was madly blushing- he didn't expect Jungkook to be THAT bold for a teacher, plus, what if the classmates noticed? Jimin didn't mind himself, but he's worried because he's sure that will affect Jungkook's job.

Jimin's Pov

I was staring at Mr. Jeon until a voice interrupted my thoughts and this time is not Taehyung, it was Minkook? Minwoo? Whatever the hell his name was, I don't care, but I do fucking care when he disturbed me. "Can I sit here?" He politely asked- tch, this bitch, he should know who am I.

I didn't reply as I nodded and glanced back the front and caught that Mr. Jeon was looking at us intensely before he smiles at me and turns around.

Woah... What was that gaze for?!

"Bitch what did you do to Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung whispered because the new kid was now sitting with us so there's no privacy left behind. What did be mean with ME? I didn't do anything? "Well, no shit sherlock, I didn't do shit," I said and look at Mr. Jeon back as I stare down his body, and damn, I wonder how it would look like if he's on top of me while I'm under him.

Wait what the hell I am saying? Either way, something finally hit me.

"Is he... Jealous?" Taehyung asked beside me as we both completely forgot the other existence that sits with us. "Well, there's no reason to look at you that way right?" Taehyung explained and I find myself agreeing with his statement for the first time in my life.

Whether I deny it or not, he is indeed jealous. Well, at least he looked like it.

Now that I think it back if Mr. Jeon was jealous that time, then does it mean he liked me? What the hell Jimin? Why would he even like you?... Well, it's not hard to give a shot right? Besides, Mr. Jeon is extra hot when he's jealous- Uff my sexy mind.

"We could try that out." I whispered to Taehyung and we both smirk knowingly looking at Mr. Jeon who was settling the math question. I then glance to my left and noticed he already look at me as I smile at him. "Hello, I'm Park Jimin..." I said and hold out my hand as the boy grin at me- bitch don't be full of yourself okay?!

"Hello, I'm Min-Woo..." He said and hold out his hand, touching my hand but surprisingly, it doesn't have the electric effect like every time my skin was bruised against Mr. Jeon. "Where are you from?" I asked and land my head on his shoulder caused his body to tense but relax after a second.

While I land my head, I peek at Mr. Jeon who was looking at me with his burning glare. Bitch he is indeed jealous... Hahaha if I could record his face, I would have. "I'm from Japan but the doesn't mean I was born there, I'm from Busan." Min-Woo answers and I look at him with eyes widen.

Woah, Busan people... He could be our friend.

"Hey, same!" I said as I grin widely and unfortunately this time the smile is sincere. I didn't feel a burden nor anything- I do excited to meet Busan people. "Jimin!" Taehyung pulls me from Min-Woo as I finally realized what the hell did I do. "What?! You're bothering me!" I asked and Taehyung rolls his eyes before push my face to the front, looking at Mr. Jeon who was now facing me with a red as fuck face.

And not to mention, his gaze was so sharp I could feel he cut my skin...

Damn... He looks so scary but at the same time... Hot?!

"You better stop now because I believe your beloved teacher is thinking 10 ways how to kill that boy beside you in his head..." Taehyung said and I almost laugh the way he said it ao serious- but yeah I couldn't because Mr. Jeon looks extremely scary now that I almost pee in my pants...

I coughed out loud and look at Mr. Jeon who was smirking at me- Oh shit, believe me, I did not want to know what he's thinking right now. "Jimin, are you okay?" Min-Woo asked beside me as I glance at him and nodded before turning my gaze back on Mr. Jeon who didn't even look away.

... We got tuition today... Fuck...

_________________✍

Author's Pov

It was recess time as we all sit at the usual table and was eating Taehyung's food. "Guys, did you hear about Taemin?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung shakes his head.

"What about him?" Taehyung asked and Jimin stopped eating, hoping to get bad news about the male. "Well, I heard he was in the hospital..." Hoseok said and Jimin choke on his food, well technically it was Taehyung's food but he was eating it right now. Yes, true he wishes to hear Taemin's bad news- but he didn't expect it to be THAT bad.

"They sai, they saw Mr. Jeon visit him when the school time ended yesterday and after that, all we know is that his hands in destroyed... And the bones are broken" Hoseok explained and Jimin widens his eyes as he turned away and his eyes immediately landed on Jungkook who was eating, face forward him- what makes Jimin gulped is that Jungkook is looking at him with a devilish grimace.

"Do you thinking what I am thinking?" Taehyung asked with a slow voice, hoping only both of them heard it but Hoseok heard what he said. "What do you mean?" Hoseok asked and both of them gulped. "W-we think Mr. Jeon is the one who broke Taemin's hands... Because I said he rubbed my butt yesterday in the nurse room." Jimin said hesitantly.

Hoseok and Yoongi who heard their explanation froze- "Plus, he called Jimin baby yesterday..." Taehyung added and Hoseok choke on the kimchi in his mouth caused Yoongi to pat his back. "The fuck?!" Jimin cursed lowly, he didn't expect Taehyung to add the not-so-important information.

A Minute later, the table went silent as they all turn their head in synchronization, looking at Mr. Jeon who finished eating and broke the wooden chopstick easily as he shoves the sticks inside trash can caused they all to gulp. Now that they know the information, they doubt Mr. Jeon is the one who did it.

If their teacher really did that- it's not like their gonna report but take a note that the male is dangerous to play with. Taehyung and Jimin gulped harder, realized what they did back then in the class. They did not play with the Mathematics teacher, they were playing with Devil itself.

In Taehyung defense, he didn't really scared because he's the one who made Jungkook jealous- on the other hand, Jimin really scares for his future. He remembers what Mr. Jeon said on the first day they met- '

Good boy, next time behave if you don't want to get punishment~

The male deep voice still ringing inside Jimin ears and somehow it causes his back to shivering plus, he regretted changing the tuition place at Jungkook's house when it should be at his house. Who will know if something happened in the male house? Nobody knows what could happen.

But little did he know, he'll taste the male intoxicated lips that evening...

____________________________________

[A/N: I won't update if the votes didn't reach 200 votes.]

Vote, comment, and share!!

Thank You!! 💜💜