Chapter 28: Happy ending.

AUTHOR POV

As YN did the final touch of her make up and turned around toward Jisoo and Taehyung, they gasped.

Taehyung approached her slowly then looked from up to down at her.

"Angel...You are just so beautiful today, i can't believe this is my sister here".

YN chuckled then thanked him.

"You too you are looking very hot today, and let's don't forget how my Unnie too is beautiful today".

YN hugged her and she hugged her back.

"Thank you my baby, now we must go it's already 8 PM".

She said and they nodded.

They got down and already saw the mothers waiting for them.

The younger's jaws dropped.

"Mom!!! You are both looking so amazing today!!".

YN said and the mothers chuckled then thanked her.

"All of you too are looking amazing!".

Ha-rin complimented too.

"So if everything's ready, should i call him?".

Taehyung said and the others nodded while being nervous about his reaction.

Taehyung dialed Jungkook's number then said.

"Just look at my acting" Everyone chuckled then listened to the conversation.

Phone call between Taehyung and Kook:

Kook: Hello...?

Taehyung: K-kook come r-right now, e-eomoni f-fell from t-the stairs an-d she i-is bleeding badly. Plea-se co-me quic-kly t-to YN's h-house, and c-change y-your cloth-es t-too.

Kook: What?! I'm coming right now!! Don't let her move. I'm coming!!!

Taehyung cut the call and wipped his fake tears dramatically and everyone laughed at him.

He smiled proudly then YN spoke.

"Ok, so now eomma (Ha-rin) you take the cake in your hands".

Ha-rin shook her head.

"No i will not i think that you should do this, YN".

YN smiled sadly "Eomma he will not like if i do this, so you do it".

"Then you know what Taehyung, you grab the cake. We have no time right now".

Ha-rin said and Taehyung nodded.

He put the candles on it and turned them on, then YN ran with her heels to turn off the lights of the whole house.

Meanwhile, Jungkook got up and ran to his closet all worried for Ji-woo.

He put on a pair of black jeans, a large white T-shirt and his Jordan.

Then ran outisde after closing the main door and turning off all the lights.

He ran as fast as he could and he arrived to YN's house in no seconds.

He rang the bell several times but no one opened for him, then he decided to enter by himself.

He entered in and everything was dark, he was a little bit scared.

"Hyung? Ji-woo unty... are you here? Is there anyo-".

He was cut off by everyone shouting and YN at this time turned on the lights and burst the confettis on him.

"Happy Birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~~~Happy Birthday to you Jungkook~~Happy Birthday to you~~~".